Fast Food Secret Menus

How many of yall know about the secret menu items that fast food chains are offering Ever try any of them?

'Wendy's: A tipster tells us, "order a "Grand Slam", It would otherwise be called a Classic Quadruple, were it on the menu." Readerbringafajita suggests trying to get a "Quarter Pound Double Stack with Cheese." FishingCrue tells us to try "Everything" (lettuce andtomato) on a Wendy's Double Stack, sometimes it's even free. If they look at you like you're crazy, tell them there's a button for it. A doublestack with everything, add bacon is a decent sandwich for somewhere south of 2 bones." Chipotle: Chipotle will, like Taco Bell, make anything they havethe ingredients for. Unlike Taco Bell, this is an official policy. Some suggestions: Nachos, Quesadilla, Individual Tacos, Taco Salads, Tiny Bean BurritosUsing Taco Shells, Fresh Cilantro on Your Tacos, whatever you can think of. Subway: Subway will still make the "pizza sub," and many other formermenu items. Also, they can't sell "broken cookies," so they may give you some for free. Jamba Juice: Jamba has an entire secret menu of"unhealthy" smoothies named after things that would involve copyright violations were they to be included on the menu. The ones we know of:WhiteGummi Bear, Red Gummi Bear, Green Gummi Bear, Raspberry Dreamin', Pineapple Dreamin', Sourpatch Kid, Tropical Tango, Pacific Passion, Berry Depressing,Now and Later, Peanut Butter and Jelly, Apple Pie, Fruity Pebbles, Rainbow Sherbet, Strawberry Shortcake, Push Pop, Skittles, Andres' Surprise, andLemonade Lightnin'.'

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Hidden In-N-Out Burger (aka In and Out Burger) - The Most Accurate SecretMenu[/font]

In-N-Out Burger has a secret unpublished menu for insiders who are In-The-Know. Next time you're at In-N-Out(i.e. tomorrow . . . or maybe tonight), order a bag of these off-the-menu specials:

"3-by-3" = three meat patties and three slices of cheese.

"4-by-4" = four meat patties and four slices of cheese.

"2-by-4" = two meat patties and four slices of cheese.

*Note: You can get a burger with as many meat patties or cheese slices as you want. Just tell theIn-N-Out Burger cashier how many meat patties and how much cheese you want and that is what you'll get! For instance, if you want 6 pieces of meat and 10pieces of cheese tell them you want a "6-by-10."

"Double Meat" = like a Double Double without cheese.

"3 by Meat" = three meat patties and no cheese.

"Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added,extra spread and grilled onions are added.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onionsand pickles (if you ask for them).[/font]

"Protein Style" = for all you low-carbohydrate dieters, this is a burger with no bun(wrapped in lettuce).

"Flying Dutchman" = two meat patties, two slices of melted cheese and nothing else - noteven a bun!

Fries "Well-Done" = extra crispy fries . . . even better than the regular!

Fries "Light" = opposite of fries well-done, more raw than most people like'em

"Grilled Cheese" = no meat, just melted cheese, tomato, lettuce and spread on abun.

"Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the"Wish Burger."

"Neapolitan" Shake = strawberry, vanilla and chocolate blended together.

The friendly employees of In-N-Out Burger will take your special order without question, if you use the rightterminology. The printed receipt will have your special request typed on it just as we said it.

I knew about the In n Out menu (we dont have those) But those other ones have me interested.

try "Everything" (lettuce and tomato) on a Wendy's Double Stack, sometimes it's even free
Really pissed me off when they changed the double stack. Ima try this.

Pink Starburst at Jamba Juice > Any other flavor....

pimp.gif

"Veggie Burger" = burger without the patty or cheese. Sometimes we call this the "Wish Burger."
So this is a bun with lettuce,tomato and spread? I wonder how much they charge for it...

Chicken Tender Sandwich at BK... I've only seen like one place that has it on their menu

Get it every time

i have tried asking for something on the secret menu at jamba, they straight up dissed me

has anyone ever ordered in-n-out's fries well-done? are they any good? better than regular fries?

Originally Posted by OGJumpman

has anyone ever ordered in-n-out's fries well-done? are they any good? better than regular fries?

Yes, I always get them when I go to In-N-Out. They're crispier than normal fries, because they're cooked longer. Another good combo I like to getis Animal Fries Well Done... that way that well done toppings don't make the fries all soggy.
eek.gif

4x4 with cheese fries is where it's at

my and my brother split an 18 wheeler once...18 meat, 18 cheese. i'll stick to the 4x4's from now on

The cheese fries at In 'n Out are fries with two slices of American on them for an extra $1.50. The first(and last) time I ordered these I stonefaced thehell out of the cashier.

It's not on the menu, but usually at McDonald's, if you ask for "water", they give a cup.

EMPLOYEES AND IN-N-OUT ONLY KNOW THIS.
SCOOBY SNACKS. Thats extra meat. The manager still reports it as a lost but does not throw it away. He or she gives an associate a scooby snack. It tastereally good right off the grill.

3x3 with onions NO SAUCE
Fries Well Done
Large COKE
Oh and CHEESY PAPER. THats the best part.
IM SET. I say no sauce because it gets your bun all soggy and it starts to fall apart. I HATE THAT.

Back
Top Bottom