Fast Food Secret Menus

"Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread, grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them)[/font]

that!$%* is crack!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Sometimes i ask for Big Mac sauce on my $1 double cheeseburgers at McDonalds. (thanks Khlav)

But make sure you ask them to substitute mac sauce, otherwise they give you the usual ketchup too and its messy as hell.

Here's my 2X2 Animal style from when I went to the Vegas In & Out. I thought I had a pic of the Animal Style Fries I had the next time I went, but Ican't find it...
frown.gif

Either way it was good stuff. I wish I could have one right now...

82th6s9.jpg

You can still get Cheesy Gordita Crunch's from Taco Bell. Substitute the Ground Beef w/ steak it's
pimp.gif

You can still get Cheesy Gordita Crunch's from Taco Bell. Substitute the Ground Beef w/ steak it's
eek.gif

thank you kind sir.
I'll gladly knock some days off my life for one/two of those.

One of my regrets in life is not having hit up In-N-Out when I visited LA despite everyone telling me I should. I either have to get back out there (freeflights on Virgin America thanks to Diggnation FTW) or hope they finally build one in NY as is often rumored.

Back
Top Bottom