*Fat Girls Spitting Game Unappreciation*

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Man every-time I am with a group of females and hollering at one of them, the fat friend always gotta come try and chop a brotha up. I mean come on they have to know they hating. I know yall go through the same stuff. Makes my blood boil. Chick said I look like denzel washington, Man I aint even dark skinned.
laugh.gif

Time to crank that Heisman
pimp.gif
take it for what it is......fat chicks love brotha's.......you know you love a 200+ white girl who will buy you stuff and smokesnewports........ups and downs my friend, ups and DOWNS!!!

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Man every-time I am with a group of females and hollering at one of them, the fat friend always gotta come try and chop a brotha up. I mean come on they have to know they hating. I know yall go through the same stuff. Makes my blood boil. Chick said I look like denzel washington, Man I aint even dark skinned.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
take it for what it is......fat chicks love brotha's.......you know you love a 200+ white girl who will buy you stuff and smokes newports........ups and downs my friend, ups and DOWNS!!!
you talking about white girls that look like this

Originally Posted by DublBagn

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
take it for what it is......fat chicks love brotha's.......you know you love a 200+ white girl who will buy you stuff and smokes newports........ups and downs my friend, ups and DOWNS!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif