Fat Joe ft. Action Bronson - You Honor (Produced By DJ Premier)

off of Darkside 3 dropping tomorrow, dude is also going to prison for 6 months for tax evasion.

Last edited:
I have such high hopes every time I see a new Premo production.

I'm disappointed every time.

Hate that Joey is going to do that bid. Hope the time goes by fast. You dudes think he's have any problems if he's in gen pop?

Hey now, I liked "My Lifestyle", "Bust At You", and his verse on "Glamour Life", let me live

Last edited:
Goodness This mix tape is incredible!!! I love the way that he made each song short sort of leaving you to want more like it was back in the 90's with some hip hop albums. His whole dark side collection is seriousness! People sleeping on Joe especially with this latest mix tape. I want him to work with premo and 9th more often wooooooh!

whole tape is ill. been needin some classic NYC music for a minute.

9th laced him.

Hate that Joey is going to do that bid. Hope the time goes by fast. You dudes think he's have any problems if he's in gen pop?

Hold on, this is news to me. Joeys doing a bid for what?

Goodness This mix tape is incredible!!! I love the way that he made each song short sort of leaving you to want more like it was back in the 90's with some hip hop albums. His whole dark side collection is seriousness! People sleeping on Joe especially with this latest mix tape. I want him to work with premo and 9th more often wooooooh!

Primo might be the goat as far as producers from queens. Longevity + quality = :nthat:

Tax evasion, I think.

Liking this tape. Joe always has top notch production and features. I don't know how he does it.

sup

This **** is tough and smooth brought me satisfaction foreal

Bronsolinski comes through every time....

Back
Top Bottom