Fat Joe Sneaker Sole Lick...VOL. NT, were you influenced?

Sloppy Joe has always been feeling himself way too much than he deserves. Mid 30s type dude (soon to be 40!) acting like a misguided teenager.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Ppl been licking the bottoms of fresh kicks way before Fat Joe did it...
this isnt something to be proud of
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

We're not saying we're proud, we're just saying that we've been doing this before Joey Crack tried to show it off.

im sure he influenced alot... but i used to kiss/smell my soles/sneaker before i saw this fool on cribs... so mehh

4:40

I had to check the video b.c i had no clue what "Barcelonas" were

indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Joey should have been rocking his Vick jersey
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif
We're not saying we're proud, we're just saying that we've been doing this before Joey Crack tried to show it off.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but I think this is so sad/silly it shouldnt even be talked about, in any sense.
and I'm as immature as they cum LOL
ohwell.gif

fat joe? more like FAT JOKE,,, what a poser

who in their right mind would ever look up to this clown

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but I think this is so sad/silly it shouldnt even be talked about, in any sense.
and I'm as immature as they cum LOL
ohwell.gif

Seriously... ? 

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Actually, the "move" did influence some stuff, but negatively IMO. I've had it happen where people find out I'm into sneakers and they ask "Oh man, do you do like Fat Joe and lick the bottom of a new pair?". I've NEVER been that kinda dude.

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

how many people touched does while they were being made 
sick.gif

The same amount of people who touched your sandwich, before you got it at a restaurant. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

how many people touched does while they were being made 
sick.gif
The same amount of people who touched your sandwich, before you got it at a restaurant. 
my sandwiches dont go thru a conveyer belt, have glue, and made in a sweat shop before being shipped

i dead ++@ licked my bottems way before i ever seen/heard about him doing that.... i used to do it 2 gross my moms out.... lol

i dead !!% licked my bottems way before i ever seen/heard about him doing that.... i used to do it 2 gross my moms out.... lol

Originally Posted by 23Adam23

Poser? Dude been in the sneaker game for a long time. Before it went mainstream.

As for licking the sole, I never saw or heard of anyone doing it before Fat Joe. It's not something to be proud of but it is what it is. You'll never catch me doing some nonsense like that btw.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by 23Adam23

Poser? Dude been in the sneaker game for a long time. Before it went mainstream.

As for licking the sole, I never saw or heard of anyone doing it before Fat Joe. It's not something to be proud of but it is what it is. You'll never catch me doing some nonsense like that btw.

Back
Top Bottom