Fat Joe Street Cred ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imaniketalker

Banned
Okay I've heard that he's nice with the hands and people dont want it with Joe. This has nothin to do with the Pap situation. I still got love for myboy even if he did get rocked lol but its just hard to beleive some stuff. So is he a G? Or is he a fraud? Someone please clear this up cause I've heardboth.

I thought he had street cred....and he did the talkin but his goons did all the work
But I've read that his goons are nuthin to %%%# with

Joe is not nice with his hands
smh.gif

He sold some crack in the bronx, runs with wild Rican goons and has some street stories floating around the city.

He don't got no more "street cred" than your average NYC street pharamcist hes just in the media eye....that all.

Joe is not nice with his hands
smh.gif

He sold some crack in the bronx, runs with wild Rican goons and has some street stories floating around the city.

He don't got no more "street cred" than your average NYC street pharamcist hes just in the media eye....that all.
eek.gif
Thanks for the info my dude. Answered my questionperfectly. Thanks again my dude.

your buggin fam...
fat joe has been putting it down in NYc for the longest..
from his graf days to the wildin out days, to the cutting cubin lynx face days, to the sinning Jay-z days (and jigga my man!!), to the rucker days...
he STAYS in the streets!!!! you can always find him, and street love him for that, cause he never stunts on on them he shows love to the hood...who else doesthat besides dip set?

FAT JOE IS THE LOYALIST CAT OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!....thats why dudes respect his word and gangsta!!!!!
he NEVER folded on his people, NEVER

oh yea, the "average NYC street pharmicist" doesnt has PISTOL PETE as their right hand man....so you can stop all of that!!!

How do you know he ain' t nice with the hands ? Come on b .t

Word To Supasaint , let em know .

TS isn't a rap crew . Dudes been puttin it down since forever on the streets and the arts .

"LOYALIST"? Is that a word my dude?
laugh.gif

Loyal...WORD? _s hate Joe. Puns family ain't seein none of his residuals and they despise homie, Rem don't mess with him,Cuban detest that _, Prospect don't mess with him, Triple Seis don't mess wih him...Where the OG TS members at? Heads are coming out of the woodworksand joining forces on some "we are the world" tip....just to get at this dude. He ain't loyal. He has never been known to be loyal. His own bloodfamily hates him.

So what would have to happen for Cuban Link and Fat Joe to be friends again?

CubanLinx: If he could just die [laughs]. Serious though, if he'd could die . . . but nah there really ain't nothing that could happen to make mefriends with him. Even if he died I'd end up meeting him in hell or heaven or where ever and boxing him there. He crossed the line in my barrier and hecrossed Pun's line. He crossed the gun line, and I don't got no real hate for Terror Squad it's just that fat f**k!

Cuban Linx and Prospect are in the streets...Joe passes through and still has a pass in certain places. Lets not get it twisted....

And he never sonned Jay....Him and Jay used to put up money on Rucker games. When Jay tried to backout of a game at the last minutes, some hustlers in Harlemtried to get at him because they also had money on the game. Joe is real careful with his words when he speaks on Jay.

I used to hang out the window and watch Joe and his crew roll up piff on the steps of my building back in the day....Y'all operating off of rap lyrics.This cat is from my hood, I have seen the way he moves around other cats who are really in the streets and will really pop off.

He was always respected and he was a legit hustler for real...but so is everyone else where we from.

He been putting it down forever?....where do y'all get this stuff from? What has he been putting down?

Dude was an average level hustler, and now he has a couple of goons around him....LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. For some reason he has this aura around him just becausehe's one of the only cats reppin the BX.

Let em know?
smh.gif
_ please. Y'all like them lil kids sitting around the camp fire...gasping and shivering at the camp counselors boogey man stories.

If he comes back to !##.ave, Lyman, Freeman, Prospect, Crotona, 174, Fulton, Simpson...whathave you....he will get love. Simply because he consistently repsthe X. But if he tries to stunt in the slighest or get involved in some real street %#%$...them young bois will tear his *** up...early. TS doesn't havethe same street dudes holding them down that they did 7/8 years ago.

^^ i beg to differ, if u look at da cat around him THAT AREN'T rappers its pretty much da same...and i can PERSONALLY cosign da fact that i've seenfat joe deep in my hood wit no security, from basketball games, to el conde eating in da steak house on 175th, to da rapist in 186street geradeen sneakerscoppin by himself, to da dyckman games on 207, to even walkin around st. nick in broad day light wit all da chains you see in da videos...

fat joe is EVERYWHERE IN NYC wit just macho and maybe someone else...chained out, icy in da middle of da night like its nothing...he ain't ever got policeor non of that stuff wit him..u can ask anyone else from any other boro..and dude be in all da clubs.

Yeah he still comes through the hood all the time....not his old hood...but he's still out and about in NYC....

But what does that have to do with his street cred?

How many cats walk around NYC with their shines out, dolo? What does that mean? Im in the BX everyday with my chain swinging and my jacket open....Dame is inDyckman all summer, Everyone is at the Rucker, everyone still eats on City Island and shops on Fordham Road....what exactly are you saying?

F'IN STEVE NASH ROAMS NYC DOLO....
smh.gif

Son is far from $%#$ and he ain't bougie like alot of other rap dudes...but y'all making him out to be more than he is...

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Yeah he still comes through the hood all the time....not his old hood...but he's still out and about in NYC....

But what does that have to do with his street cred?

How many cats walk around NYC with their shines out, dolo? What does that mean? Im in the BX everyday with my chain swinging and my jacket open....Dame is in Dyckman all summer, Everyone is at the Rucker, everyone still eats on City Island and shops on Fordham Road....what exactly are you saying?

F'IN STEVE NASH ROAMS NYC DOLO....
smh.gif

Son is far from $%#$ and he ain't bougie like alot of other rap dudes...but y'all making him out to be more than he is...

son...fat joe is 6 foot 1 300 pounds minimum...PAPOOSE ain't knockin fat joe out PERIOD.

fat joe being a rapper of his status walkin AROUND like he ain't got a care in da world in NYC with ALL his chains on, with NO security means i'dlike to see you test that guy and see what happens...cuz he's proving his point with his actions.

i remember one summer i was at da dyckman game in da final, dominican power VS 116thstreet, completely packed house..it felt like a subway car in da middleof rushhour and fat joe and macho was walkin within da crowd tellin cats "yo EXCUSE ME NINJA" wit da coldest icegrill a fat guy can give you..thatswhen i seen da interstate piece and da benballer crosses in person....he was lampin with no cops IN SIGHT for at least a hour just enjoying da game....idon't care who you are, but none of your favorite rappers would ever do that without at least a klan of goons with them.

and to reiterate, he RUNS AROUND WIT PISTOL PETE......them TS boys is a problem..you aint ever heard of fat joe losin his chain...all you hear from da terrorsquad is "fat joe sliced cuban linx" or "him and pun RIP hit jay-z wit a champange bottle" etc....notice how fat joe ain't ever avictim?

imma give u something to think about...why do you think jay-z never dissed fat joe after that rumor floated around da hiphop air like a some thick weed smoke?

only person thats gonna dead this papoose stuff is
132754__djslay_l.jpg
his show comes on tonight on sirus...and thusday on hot97...

Stop being a groupie homie, you sound like a broad.....
smh.gif

{Jay-Z} Slimy at the Rucker wanna leave and spend with me...I consistently hit him out the park like Ken Griffey {Jay-Z} Jay been throwin jabs at Joe

Where's the Fat Joe diss track where he calls out Jay and proceeds to disrespect him and talk about that night......THERE IS NONE. Stop being acheerleader.

You talkin about Pap and Joe fighting and Pap can't hurt him....blah, blah, blah. Who is even talking about that? This is about Fat Joe's street cred.

He doesn't run with Pistol Pete.....Pistol Pete reps TS because of the latin criminal connection that forms in upstate NY. He F's with Dipset and abunch of other rappers too. He has his own movement K.A.R....thats who he "runs" with.

And Cam used to be out on midcourt at Rucker....DOLO. Chains out, a white Tee and Infared 6s. You acting like you never seen a real _ before....
smh.gif

Stop being a groupie homie, you sound like a broad.....
smh.gif

{Jay-Z} Slimy at the Rucker wanna leave and spend with me...I consistently hit him out the park like Ken Griffey {Jay-Z} Jay been throwin jabs at Joe

Where's the Fat Joe diss track where he calls out Jay and proceeds to disrespect him and talk about that night......THERE IS NONE. Stop being a cheerleader.

You talkin about Pap and Joe fighting and Pap can't hurt him....blah, blah, blah. Who is even talking about that? This is about Fat Joe's street cred.

He doesn't run with Pistol Pete.....Pistol Pete reps TS because of the latin criminal connection that forms in upstate NY. He F's with Dipset and a bunch of other rappers too. He has his own movement K.A.R....thats who he "runs" with.

And Cam used to be out on midcourt at Rucker....DOLO. Chains out, a white Tee and Infared 6s. You acting like you never seen a real _ before....
smh.gif

son, imma probably da BIGGEST dipset fan in here..but we ALL know what happened with that..stop it
laugh.gif

and pistol pete don't run wit fat joe?

i hope u ain't talkin bout this guy right here....
laugh.gif

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ID=115315949&albumID=1330553&imageID=14473877
there goes a current one wit fat joe's current chain....K.A.R. is under terror squad....pistol pete breathing in da same direction fat joe breathesincreases joey crack's street cred.
laugh.gif

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=278617878

seriously all his pictures are people who are in jail....
laugh.gif
you reallywanna continue this?

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

seriously all his pictures are people who are in jail....
laugh.gif
you really wanna continue this?

Yeah....and none of them @%+!% are with Joe
laugh.gif

You speaking on Pistol Pete rep dude, not Fat Joe's. Pistol Pete =/= Fat Joe. Pete does his own thing, you hardly ever see them 2 together, so how does he"roll" with him?

Joe put Pete down because hes a BX legend and a fellow Rican. He extended a hand and offered a businees opputunity to a dude that put in work. He adds rep toTS...but the time that Pete did, the dudes that he poked up, the dirt that under his nails....that's all his resume...not Joey's.

Once again you sound like a broad. The post is about Fat Joe's street cred not Pistol Petes street cred.

� fat joe walkin around literally with just macho and maybe pistol in NYC and basically all over da US speaks for himself...dude been around da game 16 plusyears..never been robbed, he's been sucessful in da ladder part of his career so he's used to just walkin among us DON'T YOU THINK that dude'sbeen battle tested? son NEVER misses a puertorican day parade in NYC..and those always end in rappers getting robbed and beat down (ask juelz sanatana)

imma gonna ask you...think fat joe (())? thats my point.

ya may think fat joe is a "bum, wack, loser, jerked so and so outta they career, etc." but ask anybody if you think that fat joe is (())......peoplewill always tell you "nah he get's busy"

son BROKE someone's jaw in avalon last year because he was buggin him in da VIP section and skipped outta there after da fabo performance..you can askanyone who's in CIN productions who was workin da official after parade after party.

didn't you just here he put papoose's DJ in da hospial?

Joe aint no superthug , but he aint no chump either.

Dude was an average level hustler,
He really was. He used to come to Corona during the making of "Represent" in a beat up tercel.

you aint ever heard of fat joe losin his chain.
He actually did, about 13/14 years ago, I think it was at the Palladium.

Him running with Pete don't mean much. It's convinient for both parties.

Bottom line is Joe aint to be +@$!%# with.

He one of the coolest dudes you can meet, but dont confuse that for being a +%*$#.

Who cares....

Still got love for Joe & TS even though I don't like the way he goes about some of his business.

Son you're a stan....its despicable
smh.gif

I clearly posted that he's not (())...but he ain't no more G than your average hood dude. How many frail jewish/arab businessmen move around NYC in thenewest luxury sedans, iced out, with stacks in their pockets and jewelry/clothing stores in the middle of the hood? They got street cred now?...Stop it dude.You sound real stupid right about now.

Ja alledgedly stabbed 50...he got street cred now?

The streets are the streets. The industry is the industry.

You over here posting other dudes myspace pics, talking about you seen him in the street...like thats a miracle, posting audio of his side of the story about apetty industry scuffle....what does that prove about his STREET CRED?

WHAT HAS HE DONE IN THE STREETS THAT YOU KNOW OF ?!

Son you're a stan....its despicable
smh.gif

I clearly posted that he's not (())...but he ain't no more G than your average hood dude. How many frail jewish/arab businessmen move around NYC in the newest luxury sedans, iced out, with stacks in their pockets and jewelry/clothing stores in the middle of the hood? They got street cred now?...Stop it dude. You sound real stupid right about now.

Ja stabbed 50...he got street cred now?

The streets are the streets. The industry is the industry.

You over here posting other dudes myspace pics, talking about you seen him in the street...like thats a miracle, posting audio of his side of the story about a petty industry scuffle....what does that prove about his STREET CRED?

WHAT HAS HE DONE IN THE STREETS FAM ?!

he's a rapper in NYC = he's a target..and not only does he surivive, he flosses on top...in a city with goons, henchmen, hiphop police, fake bloodsand crips, latin kings, trinitarios, etc. with points to prove...no one is THAT lucky without putting in work.

but at da end of da day, believe whateva you wanna believe about fat joe..go think fat joe is a push over...
laugh.gif

and he's still in once piece after 16 years...i ain't going back and forth wit u famz, i seen son in person too many times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom