Fat Joe to release "Gay Unit" mixtape

roc boy jada

Banned
This is rediculous now. I can't defend Joe on this one.

He is trying to keep up with 50 in these war of words and is falling for 50's trap the same way Ja Rule did.

50 is clowing him right now.

[img]http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3715/fatjoemixtapevs6.jpg[/img]

http://www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomkillallrats

As much as I would hate to say it, Joe took the L and needs to accept it.

Low record sales, Papoose, and 50's funeral video.
smh.gif

Either way I'm not looking forward to this mixtape or anything from G-Unit at this point.

its all entertainment.. but...Ja rule ended because he "didnt" get back at 50 in a timely manner clap back came what 2 years after 50 was on arampage. Ja's crew wasnt strong enuff to go at then hot banks, buck, yayo etc.. murder inc didnt drop anybody but ja and ashanti. cadillac tah? blackchild? none of em had albums banks came out the gate double plat. All joe really has to do is holla at his mans Game & Jada to go against gunit and its allgood. nt will be like damn joe, game, and jada ripped gunit on this new track gunot is overrrrr.. comn people

no no no but ninjahood says fat joe is a legend!

smh..what kind of "legend" does this?

this shows exactly why joe will never be a legend.

^think about it tho.. if he doesnt do anything the whole world is gonna say "JOEY IS DONE HE TOOK A L NEW JA RULE GUNIT BABY" as long as joe comeswith feats. and stays on tv he wont disappear like ja did.. think about it. once 50 dropped ja was in hiding until clap back that was 2 years later.

i find it funny how you get a bunch of rollin emoticon when 50 posts up a photoshop of joe but when fat joe does the same..hes a lame?

Originally Posted by Rican Rachets

i find it funny how you get a bunch of rollin emoticon when 50 posts up a photoshop of joe but when fat joe does the same..hes a lame?

The Elephant In The Sand PS was funny.
This Gay Unit %@%$ is just ******ed ...What can Joe possibly say?

He was on 106 and the radio talkin' about how many records he would sell..and how he had a hott single on Billboard....I find it funny after saying allthat he only sells 46K...
Son has been in the game for a minute and he doesn't have fans?
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Fat Joe is desperate . . . What ever happened to him not makin diss records??

Atleast be a man of your word if nothing else . . . If he didn't make such a big deal about being so gangsta, and how he does beef in the street and not onwax . . . Go to 34th street and your bound to see 50 leaving or exiting his offices . . . Fat Joe knows this, why doesn't he barge in there lookin for 50the same way he went lookin for skinny $*$ Papoose??

Joe's a coward.

basically....ya got 50's gimmick so down ya throats its sad....fat joe isn't gonna back down so this can go for a long time..and ya got da nerve tosay fat joe should just sit there and take da L?
smh.gif
grin.gif

for ya dipset fans ya know ya wouldn't say that about cam

for ya lox fans, ya wanted jadakiss to just take da L? pssh...

rap is politics and its at a all time high, if you don't address something (word to obama and da black church) it will hurt your career, word to JAignoring 50 for almost 3 albums till it was too late.

sooner or later 50's enemies are all gonna form like voltron and all go at 50 at da same time...

and BIG
smh.gif
for ya even co-signing 50....i like g-unitlike everyone else, but let's not ignore da fact that he's da MAIN REASON NYC is comradery is at all ALL TIME LOW.... its cuz of him no one looks foreachother anymore.

if fat joe is gonna lose, he's gonna go down fightin, and i got no problem wit that.

man if jada ever collabs wit joe and game for a diss track..its gon be a wrap..checkmate and problem child were fire..and since then 50 has not mentioned jadasname..he knows better

man if jada ever collabs wit joe and game for a diss track..its gon be a wrap..checkmate and problem child were fire..and since then 50 has not mentioned jadas name..he knows better

son i'm telling you,

fat joe, jadakiss, game, cam'ron, throw in ja rule since he not doin nuffin, and have lil wayne there gigglin like a school girl ad libbin some jabs andit would really be a wrap for 50

it could very well happen, all these people above are cool with eachother and have one common enemy.

Back
Top Bottom