FAT PRIDE

Do you think Virgie Tovar is an inspiration?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
I have to agree wholeheartedly with everything he said, specially the part about dads being portrayed as buffoons in sitcoms and cartoons and just about anywhere, while moms are portrayed as super heroes, same with people on social media celebrating moms on father’s day, etc etc...i get there is alooooottttt of fucbois that never step up to their responsibilities, but then there is a lot of **** moms that have kids so that THEIR mothers can raise them...i know quite a few of these...male shaming is so acceptable in today’s society that it hurts.

Sad we aren't allowed to hobestly have THAT convo with many people these days. They will try to flip and flop it around in an attempt to make you sound like you are hating women. My favorite one would be them bringing up the idea that us talking about thos somehow means we no longer live in a patriarchal society.

i just look at it as girls seriously need positive role models. i have no problem with the women super hero thing in every show and movie
but i do disagree that men have to be potrayed as the opposite. its a growing trend thats unnecessary

look at black panther
men and women equally portrayed as strong and equally important characters to the overall story

Back
Top Bottom