Fatlace HQ: What's in Store

Rolled through yesterday, scooped up a grey fatlace fitted (perfect for Orange AM95) and those mini LED flashlight. Dope store, kicks and cars what else isthere? Maybe add a couple strippers and you're set.

^ Thanks! Actually there was supposed to be a stripper pole in the middle. Seriously, haha.

^ i went to school with that girl lol, how do i get my hands on some Illest decals for my car? not the bumper stickers just the decal... thanks.

will you guys be doing anything special for the upcoming pacquiao fight...like tees and/or posters like last time?

FATLACE10YEAR_Back.jpg

Originally Posted by FatlaceHQ

Thanks Jason! Are you going?

-Ron

No doubt. Going to be there for sure. I am literally like a couple blocks away....but yeah, see you there.

Aw man, I really wanna go to this but I'll be in Vegas that wknd for the fight. Fongstarr make sure to provide us with some dope pics!

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

Aw man, I really wanna go to this but I'll be in Vegas that wknd for the fight. Fongstarr make sure to provide us with some dope pics!

Will do....but I am sure this little party will be blogged like a mo-fo. I might just capture a few and let the rest of the folks take care of it but I'llget my fare share.

do you guys have

the white / safari & the black/white fatlace tees in Large?

damn i wish i waited for the black/gold SF tee ... i ended up getting the heather/white one =/

Are there still Team Pacquiao Shirts left? I will be flying into the bay for the Bears vs 49ers game before heading to vegas for the fight.

My friend had a TLevel messenger bag when we went riding and he said he got it at Fatlace. I really liked it. Any restock of those anytime soon?

hey whats up, here are some responses to recent questions you've guys had.

apologies, the Nike MP tees are all sold out. Hella Flush in Milpitas admission is free, but for people that entered their cars, there is a $20 donation. TheT-Level bags are sold out, not sure if we are getting a new stock anytime soon but when we do they will be posted on our main site.

Whats the best way of getting to Fatlace by bus, say starting from Powell? I want to pickup the illest crewneck.

Back
Top Bottom