Favorite Beer

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by jordan for president

OrenthalJames, gotta love Piece. Tried to go on Friday night and the wait was 3 hrs. %$#%! haha.

Anyway, Goose Island Brewery here in Chicago puts out good product: 312 and Matilda are my faves.

Also, GREAT LAKES TWO HEARTED ALE. IN FACT, ANYTHING GREAT LAKES. Brewed in Michigan. Great beer.
tried to go last Saturday with my boys and it was 2 hour wait
laugh.gif
smh.gif
First time I tasted their Dunkelweizen, I almost cried from it's greatness.

-The Juice
Apparently theres a new spot in Logan Square called Revolution Brewing. I hear good things. Check it out sometime. 2323 N. Milwaukee.

All time favorite beer is Founders Breakfast Stout...released yearly around September-Novemberish.  I just found out this past weekend a local spot had some left, went by and scooped em all up, stock up until the next release.
pimp.gif

4107897212_1ce71d0d3b.jpg

My go to beer when I'm not in the mood for stouts would have to be Dogfish Head 60/90 Minute IPA.

2573633563_1b18d76442.jpg

2681540962_4bd3d78835.jpg

Annnnnnnnd if a place I'm at doesn't have craft beer, I go for the occasional Blue Moon.

Oh yeah, I'd love to try Pliny the Elder/Younger, but we don't get Russian River down here.

IMG_0606.JPG

and yes to the guy who listed SHOCK TOP.

and also:
widmer-hefeweizen-bottle-glass-21.jpg

everyone should hit up the local breweries. they'll give you FREE tours and free tasting. Afterwards go buy a sampler platter of the 6-10 brews they make. I went on a self proclaimed "brewery tour" that took all day to go through about 12 brew houses/pubs back in the northeast. tasted about 50-60 unique beers.... Theres nothing like it. Couldve made it a 3 day event, but one was good enough

Originally Posted by the north west

any oregon beer is better than your favorite beer

truth.... about to do a couple of kegs of widmer for my house warming party...

I also say this in every thread. . .HEINEKEN IS NOT A BEER. It's B.O in a bottle try something else.

Meta Lager ftw
3888436568_7b794ba70c.jpg

...but since thats hard to get, Im chill with being interesting
dosequis_interesting.jpg

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

The best beer bar none...Argentinians know whats up..

argentina204.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im argentinian and I never tried Quilmes
ohwell.gif
 I dont think they carry that beer here in dallas. I mainly drink
07b16b1d09139f85ccf9e4aa8ffb2f4fc95f7f95.pjpg

Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout
Stone IPA
Sam Adams Cream Stout
Sam Adams Noble Pils

and any IPA

America's beer...Budweiser. Then, Corona, Heineken, Bud Light and Bud Ice....when I want to slide into a stupor, I drink a couple "Joose's", lol.

anlsa9.jpg

29ptauh.jpg

j5ckzq.jpg

30ixbau.jpg

mifciw.jpg

2pq6fie.jpg

Having a soon-to-be brother in-law that is the head of Magic Hat in 5 states is a damn good thing to have
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sam Adams, pretty much all of them. Only had like 3-4 that I didn't enjoy.
Becks
Blue Moon in the summer/spring
Sierra Nevada
Variety of Polish beers ranging from Tyskie, Lech, and Lomza Export.

breh, blue moon taste like candy... its almost too good.
im pretty surprsed i went through 4 pages of this thread and not too much hype on my favorite beer,

WHERES ALL MY SF HEADS AT?!:

30c3kva.jpg

respect the bike.

prob Corona lite.. even though I quit drinking alcohol 3 months ago for religious reasons (I'm a Muslim).. the goal is to never pick up another drink ever again in my life.. but corona is what I used to mess with the hardest

Back
Top Bottom