Favorite Carryout Spot

What's yall favorite carryout spot? My personal favorite was George's up on 14th & U-ish. They had the best mumbo sauce in the city imo. Not too sweet or watery like some other places. The 5-piece chicken w/ rice/fries/grape 2 liter rockcreek fed me through many summers lls. They closed that one last year tho so now my go to spot is the Yums around there.

Carry-Outs will always have a location bias. Everyone's favorite carry out will be whichever one they grew up near. Wonderful Carry Out was my favorite Carry Out. It got burned down like 6 years ago. I can honestly say I have only eaten carry out like 4 times since then.

Damn, I haven't had a chicken box & a half n half in a minute...

Hip Hop Chicken & Fish isn't too bad for those looking to increase their cholesterol....

Hip Hop Chicken & Fish isn't too bad for those looking to increase their cholesterol....

Except everything there tastes the same. Chicken that tastes like fish, fish that tastes like chicken, and fries that taste both like chicken and fish.

Except everything there tastes the same. Chicken that tastes like fish, fish that tastes like chicken, and fries that taste both like chicken and fish.

:lol:, you ain't lying...But that chicken is good. It's seasoned perfectly every time I've had it. There is nothing like a Bmore chicken box wit' some ketchup & some hit sauce, & a half n half...

Hip Hop isn't a true Baltimore chicken box though with those malnourished wings lol.

Go on Greenmount or Edmondson for a real chicken box. The hood spots are always good because their customer base is limited so they have to be good...or they close down.

Back
Top Bottom