Favorite celeb crush & why

whats up NT. Bored at work again so i just wanted to know who yall celeb crush is & why. Mines is Vashtie Kola cuz she is beautiful, directs videos, designs clothes, and also she designed the Retro 2's. She's on fire and if i got the chance i would trap her 
devil.gif

whats up NT. Bored at work again so i just wanted to know who yall celeb crush is & why. Mines is Vashtie Kola cuz she is beautiful, directs videos, designs clothes, and also she designed the Retro 2's. She's on fire and if i got the chance i would trap her 
devil.gif

she just a hypebeast smutty of actual celebs

as for me prob Mila Kunis or Aubrey Plaza because they seem beautiful inside and out
happy.gif

she just a hypebeast smutty of actual celebs

as for me prob Mila Kunis or Aubrey Plaza because they seem beautiful inside and out
happy.gif

What Dirty said.. how u start a thread about CELEBRITIES and I don't have ANY idea who she is?
laugh.gif

I call OG Lauryn Hill... she's my feminine equivalent
embarassed.gif

Mila Kunis
Solara...
pimp.gif

What Dirty said.. how u start a thread about CELEBRITIES and I don't have ANY idea who she is?
laugh.gif

I call OG Lauryn Hill... she's my feminine equivalent
embarassed.gif

Mila Kunis
Solara...
pimp.gif

definitely shakira, ever since i saw the hips dont lie video i fell in love 
laugh.gif
 she seems like a genuinely nice person too which adds to her appeal

definitely shakira, ever since i saw the hips dont lie video i fell in love 
laugh.gif
 she seems like a genuinely nice person too which adds to her appeal

Rashida Jones.

something about her....I dont know, she just does it for me

Rashida Jones.

Originally Posted by Club29

Rashida Jones.

Really? She's always been kinda quirky cute.. like.. I dunno. She's the type of chick I'd secretly beast on but wouldn't tell nobody... sorta like a guilty pleasure... like chunky greasy muff.. or ugly girl wops
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom