Favorite indoor basketball?

Nobody likes the Molten Fiba balls? Those are prob my fav ever. I'd cop if it weren't so much -
China+v+Angola+FIBA+Diamond+Ball+Basketball+2yVEm_ZwEB6l.jpg

laugh.gif
NBA teams use Game Balls everyday for up to 2 years before they are deemed broken-in well enough for games.
But you are correct I hardly ball as much as an NBA player

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
NBA teams use Game Balls everyday for up to 2 years before they are deemed broken-in well enough for games.
But you are correct I hardly ball as much as an NBA player see any nba teams around.
nobody works in a ball to 'nba standards' in real life.
laugh.gif

probably the stiffest ball ive owned but it's entirely useable for pickup runs by about 3-4 months in.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

laugh.gif
But you are correct I hardly ball as much as an NBA player see any nba teams around.
nobody works in a ball to 'nba standards' in real life.
laugh.gif

probably the stiffest ball ive owned but it's entirely useable for pickup runs by about 3-4 months in.
laugh.gif
i feel ya. this dude at the gym would always bring that damn ball in and everybody would tell him to put that crap away.....
....... i guess nobody likes playing with stiff balls..... pause

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

original spalding tf-1000 > all; evolutions are way to soft and too much cushion. the tf-1000 zk pro feels a little heavier than original and the deep channels do not feel so good when shooting.
080406120017-61-1059-03-06-2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best indoor ball I've ever played with, though the Wilson Evolution comes really close. You CANNOT go wrong with the TF1000
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom