Favorite Jordan post 14.

15 flints stealths and lasers, 16 bred cherrywood, 17 lighting, white/red, white/blue, 18 OG blue/black, CDP 19 bred, 20 stealths, QS, West Coast, East Coast, 21 red suede white/red 23 all colorways

Cant decide between the XVI, XX, and XX3.. but probably the 16's.

I like all of them 15-23(I don’t buy any J’s past 23) but my favorite would have to be the 15’s

download (4).jpg
This has to be the best "under the radar, know one cares about Jordan" to me. Always loved the design. And a huge sucker for the 3m heel. I only have the white pair, but really want a black red pair. The outsole aged terribly. The PEs I wasnt a big fan of, but these are gold to me.

I liked those but I feel like they came out later than they should have.

The 15 came out 7 years before those and look more futuristic design wise.

Those almost look like team js.

But if they came out say, after the 13 or whatever they would have been more intriguing.

There's nothing really memorable about them if you consider what came before them.

IN MY OPINION

I do like the design tho.

The 15 came out 7 years before those and look more futuristic design wise.

Those almost look like team js.

But if they came out say, after the 13 or whatever they would have been more intriguing.

There's nothing really memorable about them if you consider what came before them.

IN MY OPINION

I do like the design tho.
That makes sense. To me, I think they released around the wrong time because everyone was really focused on what the XX3 would bring. The XX1 is in the same boat also. Both designs were quickly dismissed imo. Honest opinion, if the XX2 would have released in the last few years, it may have gotten a better reaction. Same with the XX1. They both have that "futuristic look". The XX3 is over them all imo, but those two models seemed to have suffered from timing maybe..?

Yea I think they suffered from milestones

The 21 of course coming after the 20th Jordan model with that huge spike Lee campaign

And of course the 22 coming before another huge model number.

If I'm going with one, based on OG colorways and the design silohettue…it's the XVIII.

The XVs is strong, but the retro CWs are borderline ****ty and Jordan Brand insist on pushing forward the Stealths.

If I'm going with one, based on OG colorways and the design silohettue…it's the XVIII.

The XVs is strong, but the retro CWs are borderline ****ty and Jordan Brand insist on pushing forward the Stealths.
Really hate that Tinker disliked the out come of the XV. It dont change my opinion of them. They were ahead of their time.

Kubo 15s collar style would be a contender but not the elf tongue version. Too bad they didnt make more pairs with that sock collar

The XV was/is awesome shoe look wise. The comfort was not, as far as playing ball goes.

Back
Top Bottom