Favorite Non-Mainstream Sports Personalities

I know we always talk about the Charles Barkleys, Gus Johnsons, etc. What about those guys you consider to be hidden gems? Could be radio guys, writers, analysts, whatever.

Some of my favorites include:

Wes Rucker
Chris Vernon
Keith Law
Gary Parrish
Jeff Goodman
Matt Jones
Ken Pomeroy
Michael Felder
Adrian Wojnarowski

And even though, he's super mainstream, every morning 10-12 when he's on and I can, I RELIGIOUSLY listen to Tony Kornheiser's show
roll.gif
Used to the same way with Bomani's show, but it's all throughout my social networks that I only listen when Mike does something outrageous like go to Gary, Indiana to get his milk chalet back

I know we always talk about the Charles Barkleys, Gus Johnsons, etc. What about those guys you consider to be hidden gems? Could be radio guys, writers, analysts, whatever.

Some of my favorites include:

Wes Rucker
Chris Vernon
Keith Law
Gary Parrish
Jeff Goodman
Matt Jones
Ken Pomeroy
Michael Felder
Adrian Wojnarowski

And even though, he's super mainstream, every morning 10-12 when he's on and I can, I RELIGIOUSLY listen to Tony Kornheiser's show
roll.gif
Used to the same way with Bomani's show, but it's all throughout my social networks that I only listen when Mike does something outrageous like go to Gary, Indiana to get his milk chalet back

Bob Kemp will always be my favorite sports talk radio guy, his work was fantastic. 

Bob Kemp will always be my favorite sports talk radio guy, his work was fantastic. 

Originally Posted by PMatic

Chris Vernon (radio) and Zach Lowe (writer).

Lowe is another good one too.

When Chris has Tony Allen on his show
laugh.gif
. I was dying the last time when he started to sing the new R. Kelly song & TA was telling him Kels doesn't get any play anymore, it's all about Trey Songz.

laugh.gif
. I was dying the last time when he started to sing the new R. Kelly song & TA was telling him Kels doesn't get any play anymore, it's all about Trey Songz.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shoutouts to Demarcus.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shoutouts to Demarcus.

Damon Bruce.....although he is starting to get some mainstream attention as he has guest hosted for Rome a couple of times now.

Damon Bruce.....although he is starting to get some mainstream attention as he has guest hosted for Rome a couple of times now.

For sports talk radio

Matt "Money" Smith. Even though his co-host (Petros Papadakis) is a bit annoying, the banter between the two is pretty good.
Kirk Morrison - Once his NFL career is over he is going to have a really bright future in TV or Radio. He's been hosting a weekend radio show with Rod Dibble and he also fills in as a guest host on some other spots.

TV and other

Bas "El Guapo" Rutten

For sports talk radio

Matt "Money" Smith. Even though his co-host (Petros Papadakis) is a bit annoying, the banter between the two is pretty good.
Kirk Morrison - Once his NFL career is over he is going to have a really bright future in TV or Radio. He's been hosting a weekend radio show with Rod Dibble and he also fills in as a guest host on some other spots.

TV and other

Bas "El Guapo" Rutten

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shoutouts to Demarcus.
Demarcus: gotta get you the hot wings and the bbq wings with the cooler that doesn't have too much alcohol in it

TA: you need to get a salad and water and sit yo self down.

TA is a fool lol. My boy said he saw him at the gas station buying grape swishers a couple weeks back

Back
Top Bottom