Favorite quote from "The Office"?

You'll notice I didn't have anybody be an Arab. I thought that would be too explosive. But, uh, no pun intended.

Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

Michael Scott

laugh.gif
i love The Office.

The black man phrases that Darryl teaches Michael: "Dinkin flicka" and "Pippity poppity, give me the zoppity!"

"Before I do anything I ask myself, 'would an idiot do this thing?' If so then I do not do that thing. " Is a good one.

I like Kevin's line: "I heard Angela's party is going to have double fudge brownies. But it will also have Angela. Double fudge... Angela...DOUBLEEE FUDDDGGEEEE. Annnngela."

^
roll.gif
im watching that episode right now.

"mo money mo problems stanly, you of all people should know that"

::Turns black light on::
Michael: Whoa what are all those stains?
Dwight: Blood, urine, or semen.
Michael: God I hope its urine.

can anyone pull up a quote. When mike was trying to de glamorized being in prison. Because the new black guy made it sound wonderful.

He was like hey im prison mike. But you've never been to prison michael.

From the British Office (the superior Office in my opinion):

"Who said famine has to be depressing?"- David Brent

"My dad, for example, he's not as cosmopolitan or as educated as me and it can be embarrasing you know. He doesn't understand all the new trendywords - like he'll say "poofs" instead of "gays", "birds" instead of "women", "darkies" instead of"coloureds". -Gareth Keenan

"Welcome to Alcoholics Anonymous! No - purely social. I know someone who is an alchoholic and it is no laughing matter - particularly for his wife. Andshe's got alopecia. So... not a happy homelife." -David Brent

Gareth: All right then Einstein if you're so clever, what am I thinking about now?
Tim: You're thinking how could I kill a tiger armed only with a biro?
Gareth: No.
Tim: You're thinking if I crash land in the jungle can I survive by eating my own shoes?
Gareth: No and no you can't.
Tim: What are you thinking Gareth?
Gareth: "I was thinking will there ever be a boy born who can swim faster then a shark?

Would I rather be feared or loved? Um... Easy, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.

Lawyer: Who are the twins?

Michael: Uh…to be delicate…they hang off m'lady's chest. They…make milk.

Creed: [on Jan's boob job] I find it offensive. Au naturale baby, that's how I like 'em. Swing low sweet chariots.

Andy: [to Jim] What's up 'Big Haircut'? You are no longer 'Big Tuna'. From henceforth you shall be known as 'Big Haircut'.

Dwight: Whenever I'm about to do something, I think "would an idiot do that?" and if they would, I do not do that thing.

Dwight: I know everything about film. I've seen over 240 of them.

Back
Top Bottom