Everything...there is not one bad moment during the entire 9 seasons

Originally Posted by JPZx

Everything...there is not one bad moment during the entire 9 seasons
pimp.gif

^Yeah, I love the Geoge answering machine song
roll.gif
, I'm gonna have to think about this before I post my list of memorable moments
laugh.gif

^ If you think he's funny you should definitely start watching the show...the stuff he talks about in his stand-up is exactly the type of stuff that'sin the show. Random humor that happens to everyone everyday
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Hands down

when Steinbrenner was telling frank and estelle that George was dead, Steinbrenner was saying how good of a worker he was and estelle was "are you sureyour talking about George?" then franks yells "why the hell you trade Jay Buhner for, he's got a rocket for an arm.... YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THEHELL YOU'RE DOING!"

also festivas was the best episode...
kramer getting kicked out of Barns & Noble and yells "Hey! You're hurting my elbow!"
Kramer's reality tour
George trynig to find out about his past from his parents to get a apartment, that argument between his parents
laugh.gif

Kramer breaking up with George
kramer babysitting- a women yells and jerry looks at George and says it has to be about kramer
George selling computers - his mom yelling
laugh.gif

George trying to convince his high school friend that he was not crazy while kramer was trying to convince Lloyd Braun that he wasn't - the way everythingconnected in that episode was classic...

my favorite moments

the limo
-neo nazis pointing guns at jerry, elaine, george, and kramer..while explaining their stories at the same time
the implants
-elaine falling into the girls boobs in the sauna/george double dipping
the bubble boy
-george playing trivial pursuit with the bubble boy/kramer burning down susan's father's cabin
the hot tub
-"this son of a b!@#! is ice cold"
the nap
-george napping under his desk/kramer swimming in the east river
the pothole
-kramer using black paint to paint over the lines
the frogger
-george bringing the frogger machine across the street during traffic

and a few others..

Back
Top Bottom