My favorite episode has to be the City Sushi one�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what season was this!? 
laugh.gif

randy marsh episodes, jennifer lopez episode and ninja anime season premier are my favorites!

Too many great episodes to choose just one, how they portray Canadians makes me laugh to tears sometimes, this is by far my favorite show on television they don't give one single f**** about anything or anyone , and most of the episodes have a valid point

That Butter's Bottom Female Dog episode always leaves me in tears.

One memory that sticks out in my mind is when Cartman pretended to be Butters on the phone and talked mad crap to his parents after he took fecies and wiped it all over the living room. The when Butter's parents got him, they gave him the whooping of a lifetime 
roll.gif

Oh and that episode where the boys are playing Detective and their chief says "The mayor's on my butt and derpa derpa depra der...now get your butts out there!!"

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

How no one mentioned the Lemmiwinks episode in Paris Hiltons bum is beyond me?
Was it Paris? I forgot.
But "Lemmiwinks, you must leave this place or you will surely die!" kills me EVERY SINGLE TIME I hear it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh man been watching this non stop on netflix. Prob my fav show of all time. Love the took our jobs parts. Its smaller parts that kill me. Like when the alien turned into missy elliot, or cartman in karate class. Damn this show is good.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by PoPcoRN Playa 24

How no one mentioned the Lemmiwinks episode in Paris Hiltons bum is beyond me?
Was it Paris? I forgot.
But "Lemmiwinks, you must leave this place or you will surely die!" kills me EVERY SINGLE TIME I hear it 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It was in Mr. Slave's bum in the original episode but Paris is in the episode and Lemmiwinks is reprised in her bum as well i believe.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Back in 04 I got an MP4 for my birthday, and I used to watch the special Olympics episode damn near every day in class.
If I had to choose one episode I think that would be it.

Other ones are the bums=zombies one, the one where the internet stops working, and the two parter ripping Family Guy (I think FG is funny BTW)

Diddy did it, anything involving Randy or Butters, and the whole Medicinal Fried Chicken episode.

Buster Gonad homage + "does the Pope crap on the broken lives and dreams of 200 deaf boys?"
laugh.gif

I was telling my boy about the Beefcake episode thinkin it was probably season 5 or something...2nd episode, season 1.
laugh.gif

Show was piff from day 1.

I forgot how much I love South Park.
smokin.gif

wheel of fortune.
/thread that opening scene had me weak for hours. showed all my friends and family

scott tenorman

who is cartmans mom?

the hunting episode (kinda vauge... you know, the one where cartmans mom keeps telling him not to wipe with poison ivy or something)

the first Mr hanky episode

eep, a penis!

Somalian Pirates weeee!

butters bottom B

and too many others. Southpark >>>>>>> anyother cartoon (or even comedy show for that matter)

Back
Top Bottom