Favorite team for you to watch that's not your favorite team?

I like watching the Warriors just because they're always on TV and I've seen all of them grow as a team, but I also like watching the Magic becauseDwight Howard's absolutely amazing, Shard is making this team good, Hedo has emerged as a good player, and Mo Evans is starting to develop a role in thisleague. Another team I love watching is the Lakers, Bynum is becoming a threat, it's fun to see the Lakers either cry or praise this team as the best teamin the L, Sasha is the most entertaining player in the L
laugh.gif
, Turiaf is
pimp.gif

Also, The Mariners I enjoy watching for the sole fact of Ichiro.
pimp.gif

Nuggets- Melo is one of my favorite players
Lakers- They are good this year, and they are pretty fun to watch.
Bobcats- J-Rich
Hornets- CP3 and David west

Not teams; just players. If the players were on a different team, I'd watch that team.

Kidd
Chris Paul
LeBron
Griffey
Tom Brady
Ben Wallace
'Melo
Iverson
David Eckstein

I think the only teams right now that I watch, and there really isn't a player on the team that I'm really watching for are:
Blazers
Mavs
Red Sox
Magic

NBA:
Lakers
Cavs

NFL
Patriots
Vikings

NCAAfb:
Florida
USC

NCAAbb:
Indiana
Kansas State

Golden State Warriors FTW....

but the team i HATE the most, i even hate it when teams i like play in there area..is the UTAH JAZZ.

there arena just look soft. that powder blue and black just looks wild unathletic, unintimidating, just plain wack to me. honestly, i dont ever EVER EVER seethem winning a championship with the current uniform, color scheme that they got poppin off right now. their old Karl Malone days stuff was much better.

I hate them, but I like watching the Warriors, Baron Davis is to raw

Anyone playing the Lakers or Cleveland, except when they play each other. Then I wish for a tie or both getting the loss.

For a serious answer...
Spurs
embarassed.gif

Celtics
Pistons
Patriots
Browns
Mets
frown.gif

Marlins
Cubs

college football - wake forest
college basketball - UCONN/ Marquette/ Texas
MLB - CUBS (Sori
wink.gif
)

NFL - Jacksonville & Cardinals

In the NFL, I gotta say Jacksonville. They play "Steeler football" better than Pittsburgh does right now. Gotta get a guy like the Bus back therewith Willie.......

sigh

Basketball I like watching:

Hornets- CP3 and Chandler
Blazers- Roy and a good core of young, solid players
Lakers- Kobe
Kings- Don't sleep they nice. Bibby, Martin, Artest, Udrih, Salmons (underrated imo)
Bobcats- J-Rich and Wallace.

Back
Top Bottom