Favorite thing about your City/Town?

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Nothing too good but nothing too bad either........Greensboro N.C.
Gboro filled with college broads tho homie.

Raleigh - great food and just a cool city.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Nothing too good but nothing too bad either........Greensboro N.C.
Gboro filled with college broads tho homie.

Raleigh - great food and just a cool city.

Saturdays in the fall at Ohio Stadium....females, alcohol, winning (maybe not so much in the near future though).

Saturdays in the fall at Ohio Stadium....females, alcohol, winning (maybe not so much in the near future though).

The beach, the women, the great food and we are only 30 min outside of LA. I love Long Beach, CA.

The beach, the women, the great food and we are only 30 min outside of LA. I love Long Beach, CA.

Diversity of people
Diversity of food
lots of things to do here
Parks
bars/lounges close 4 a.m. but i'm usually out by 2

Diversity of people
Diversity of food
lots of things to do here
Parks
bars/lounges close 4 a.m. but i'm usually out by 2

im from NYC. simply, NYC is, well its obvious. Umm, now I'm about the WORLD in general and since its been so long and my mind has been turmoiled im sure finding something for me to do wont be hard what so ever... kinda cant wait.

im from NYC. simply, NYC is, well its obvious. Umm, now I'm about the WORLD in general and since its been so long and my mind has been turmoiled im sure finding something for me to do wont be hard what so ever... kinda cant wait.

I only like that its really quiet here than in the other boroughs in NYC. Other than that this place sucks.

I only like that its really quiet here than in the other boroughs in NYC. Other than that this place sucks.

Miami - the liquor laws. I hate last call at like 2 or 3 in the morning when i travel.

Talbert

Miami - the liquor laws. I hate last call at like 2 or 3 in the morning when i travel.

Talbert

Downtown Chicago @ night is very beautiful thing 
pimp.gif

SF/Bay Area - Night life, people, diversity, courtesy, womenz and trees. Id say something about vallejo but other than friends, there aint +#%@ to do.

SD - Weather, mexican food and all the parks.

Back
Top Bottom