Favorite TV Show from the 70's 80's and 90's

I got a question what is your favorite TV Show in the 70s 80s and 90s because TV back then was fun great to watch and less drama like what we seeing today

off the top of my head

diff'rent strokes

perfect strangers
family matters
full house
growing pains

basically tgif

martin
in living color
living single (don't judge me, woulda beat down sinclair with the force of 100 gods)

Last edited:
90s: Simpsons and Seinfeld

80s: Hunter

70s: don't really know

Honeymooners > all these old school shows though

growing up in asian countries idk why i watched lot of US TV shows back in the day (mostly 80's -90's)

Macgyver, Mission Impossible TV series (way before becoming Tom Cruise franchise), Knight Rider, The A-Team, The Cosby Show, Full House, 21 Jump Street, and other bunch cartoon series like He-Man, Bravestarr, Silver Hawks, Marvel superheroes (X-men , Spidey, etc)

miss my own childhood memories

Too many to name 
mean.gif

Aside from The Cosby Show (already mentioned above), I also liked A Different World. Also liked Miami Vice. I'd embed the opening credits but the embedding option was disabled.

Also loved Magnum PI...

I used to love sitting down with my pops watching these shows... They don't make TV theme songs like these anymore...

There are some more iconic 80s shows I'll let others post but do any of you remember this one?

Last edited:
70's: All in the Family (just brilliant), Fawlty Towers (ditto), Mary Tyler Moore, WKRP in Cincinnati, The Bob Newhart Show, Taxi
80's: Garry Shandling Show (sooooooooo underrated), Cheers, Newhart
90's: Cheers, The Larry Sanders Show (if you can call it a sitcom), The Simpsons (ditto)

Back
Top Bottom