Feb 08 GR Dunks w/zoom air (blk/pine low & white/black "Huf-esque crack" mid) 25th Dunk anniversary

Its the 25th anniversary for Dunks and now GR releases, not just SBs, come with Zoom Air.

Check out Maze's "Stockroom" feature for February.....at the 46 second mark you can catch the new GR Dunk Low blk/pine low and Dunk Midwhite/black "crack"....

Both models should be available at your local FootLockers and other GR retailers shortly.

those are dunk high not mid. they don't make non-SB dunk mids, do they? and those pine/black lows been at niketown for a minute already. I want to checkthe black/whites in person to see how the cracks look/feel up close.

Just when I stated that I am not buying anything til Jordan VI/XVII pack in May, Nike decided to drop this Dunk HI, damn U Nike! Eatin' up all my money.
All the chitlins... All the pig's feet... All the collard greens... All the hog maws. I wanna eat them chitlins... I like pigs feet.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

those are dunk high not mid. they don't make non-SB dunk mids, do they? and those pine/black lows been at niketown for a minute already. I want to check the black/whites in person to see how the cracks look/feel up close.

they made one pair of nike dunk mids, i own them... they were my first pair of dunks, actually.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_dunk_mid_birch_brown.htm
those dropped 2/25/2004

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Its the 25th anniversary for Dunks and now GR releases, not just SBs, come with Zoom Air.

It's not the 25th Anniversary for the Dunks - whoever started saying on the forum that needs to repeat 2nd grade (2008-1985*=23). Also, they did a 20thAnniversary Nike BS BTTYS series in '05*.

Awesome vid tho MaZe. Finally there is something out there to watch rather than the same episodes of "Its The Shoes" a million times over andover :tongue:
EDIT: My bad, it was 1985. Either way, IT'S NOT THE 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE DUNK!

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

It's not the 25th Anniversary for the Dunks - whoever started saying on the forum that needs to repeat 2nd grade (2008-1986=22). Also, they did a 20th Anniversary Nike BS BTTYS series in '06.

EPIC FAIL

indifferent.gif
not sure what happen in this thread, all the suddenthere's only been one pair of Nike Dunk Mids that haven't been SB's and now all the sudden it's not the 25th Anniversary of the dunk?

FLINTGREY thanks for the video.

It's not the 25th Anniversary for the Dunks - whoever started saying on the forum that needs to repeat 2nd grade (2008-1986=22). Also, they did a 20th Anniversary Nike BS BTTYS series in '06.
THANK YOU!

This has been driving me crazy. Dunks came out in '86.

first of all there has been more than 1 non SB mid.

second of all the dunk dropped in 85 thus the BTTYS series in 2005, thus it is not the 25th anniversary

Third of all keep this video series up Kixnthecity i'll be paying attention.

The hottest thing in the whole vid was the box for the Converse's.

But thanks though.

about the dunk mids, i remember seeing at least two dunk mids in 2004 or 2005 and both made homestead at the outlet clearance racks around my way.

Originally Posted by pablokimchee

Originally Posted by denverairforce

those are dunk high not mid. they don't make non-SB dunk mids, do they? and those pine/black lows been at niketown for a minute already. I want to check the black/whites in person to see how the cracks look/feel up close.

they made one pair of nike dunk mids, i own them... they were my first pair of dunks, actually.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/collectible/nike_dunk_mid_birch_brown.htm
those dropped 2/25/2004
Oh, nice. No strap on those either. Basically highs with 2 less lace holes, no? Those are cool. Is that the only pair they ever did? They shouldreally consider doing more. I favor highs over lows, but the mids are perfect height for me in most styles. 3/4 Delta Force fit me great, and that'sabout the size of the SB dunk mid. Good #@%!.

Originally Posted by halfyhalf

about the dunk mids, i remember seeing at least two dunk mids in 2004 or 2005 and both made homestead at the outlet clearance racks around my way.
I just never saw them without the SB/strap before. I'm more of a casual collector, really. Not always up on every little thing that drops. Plus,out here in Colorado, we don't see everything that bigger markets see. If anybody has any leads on any DS/unworn non-SB dunk mids, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom