*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Chris....I snapped pics of my G.I's also, I'll send them to you.

SHERLOCK FOAMS.....they're called "Raptors", yeah, Method Man use to rock those all the time back then.

SortaNew2Retro......haha, at my house now, it's just the shoes I wear, mainly Vans and Max's, I'll probably do an updated pic for the RoomThread........

Peace.

Cris.

Nice pickups everyone... I haven't been able to cop much of anything lately but had to grab some fresh gear for the indoor hockey season...More on theway...

Mission Syndicate Soldier Black's...

Mission BSX girdle...

Nike Bauer 4500 helmet(cage soon to be replaced with visor)...

Posted these in the eBay thread, but might as well post them here too. Got a pair of Red Suede XXI's last week and they came in the other day. I cleanedthem up a little bit and here's how they look now.

Only problem is they're size 14. Anyone want to trade their size 12-13 for these??

Cris1- you're just a clean freak and organizing fool.Very nice find.
smokin.gif

Anyways, the sneaker that started off for me. If I can only find an VVVVVVNDS OG 5. I'll be good. Unfortunately, Ucasta seems to forget about theJordan1's, I long for as well. Probably because we wear the same size.
laugh.gif

354272272.jpg

Crisone, you're the man! Yeah those and the first Kamikaze's (black/white-blue symbol) are 'all I need to get by'. If you ever see a size 13anywhere let me know. I hope they re-release them.

Sup NT:
Don't post here much at all
frown.gif

Anyways, I had a pretty good weekend, thanks to these
pimp.gif

Picked the Tech Pack Trainers up FREE!
Picked up the Mustang Wheel for $300 (4th wheel has a tire on it)
Throw some polish on these things and I'll be set!! Can't wait till summer!
!

Back
Top Bottom