*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

laugh.gif
Same here man.. My third crewneck in a little more than a month will be here on Thursday.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

they came out yesterday at HoH locations and some niketowns. unfortunately if you wanted some now, you're gonna have to hit up ebay.

if your talking about the breast cancer awarness pink HDs they were on NDC...sold out pretty quick

havent been on in a while
i copped these last week...im loving the max orange, once i saw them i had to copp...they should put out some more nice nylon 1's

Originally Posted by jae oh en

they came out yesterday at HoH locations and some niketowns. unfortunately if you wanted some now, you're gonna have to hit up ebay.

and friday 2/6 on NDC for a whopping... I wanna say 25-30 Min.

size 6.5-11 only

SUPP NT! This is my first time posting my pick ups in the pick up thread! Always looking thought I would add my own.

First up...I finally got my CDP XI/XII! I love em and they were worth every penny!! 8 long years of waiting and I finally got some XI's!!

My 2nd pick...The best balling shoes of all time...The Zoom Kobe 4 Carpe Diems!

My 3rd Pick up...A gift from the girlfriend...An Emporio Armani watch

My 4th pick up...MPLS Zoom Kobe 3!

My 5th pick up...A new Dual Shock 3!

Bonus...Sony 55' 1080p Rear Projection TV!! I love this bad boy...

Sorry for some of the blurry pics but its my cellphone. Lookin forward to postin more stuff in the future!

^^ 3rd pair just arrived (all size 14)

^^ baby XIIs just arrived

^^ +2 MotorSports size 14 XX3s

^^ +1 2001 retro Bred XI sz14

^ black foams sz14

^^ HOH size 14 LebRon

^^ OG bred XI sz14

^^ true Blue 3 sz 14

^^ Oly VI sz 14

^^ Eggplant foams sz 14 (more on the way these are fire)

busy February .......fa sho

Nice pickups niketalk... im tryna clear some stuff out. Spring Cleaning with this beautiful weather on the east coast.

I just wish the for sale treads here were as good as they use to be. what happened?

Customs by Methamphibian, a bit disappointed because of the name recognition. Sorry, but C2 kicks Metha in the ***
354484074.jpg

^they look good, tough to find a force with gum bottoms these days...

I have and will always be a C2 fan...Milwaukee's Best.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by SneakerHead28

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by SneakerHead28

Sup NT:
Don't post here much at all
frown.gif

Anyways, I had a pretty good weekend, thanks to these
pimp.gif

Picked the Tech Pack Trainers up FREE!
Picked up the Mustang Wheel for $300 (4th wheel has a tire on it)
Throw some polish on these things and I'll be set!! Can't wait till summer!
!

HEY THOSE LOOK LIKE THE COBRA WHEELS...I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THOSE WHEELS WITH 265 IN THE FRONT AND 295 OR WIDER TIRES IN THE BACK TO THROW ON MY GT. IM STILL STUCK WITH THE STOCK BULLITTS
frown.gif
. NICE PICKUP.
Yeah I have 275's all around and I love them. I had a 95 GT an loved it. This lady ran into it in a snow storm
mad.gif

SORRY BOUT THAT. I HAVE AN 01 GT. WISH I HAD A CONVERTIBLE THOUGH. ARE THOSE 275 TOO WIDE FOR THE FRONT? I WANTED 275'S BUT MY BUDDY SAID ITS JUST BETTER TO HAVE WIDE AS POSSIBLE IN THE BACK AND STICK WITH 265 IN THE FRONT.

Yeah, Im cutting in pretty close with the 275's up front.
nerd.gif
. Thetwo Tires up front are a little worn so Im replacing those with 265's
happy.gif

Your so lucky to have a GT. I miss mine. I plan on buying another one soon.

Back
Top Bottom