*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

95c35ee7ed63eb412b1f2023b92ed0fdc1303d7.pjpg

happy.gif

d8916538795d065f301a0f6632649d129c274b2c.pjpg

Picked up "08" Jordan 1 "Bred" Retro Strap Highs and Akira Collectables.
(A new live-action Akira movie will be coming to the movies soon.)

f143684c3df57b5653bc041253e732c7a996a59b.pjpg

Picked up "08" Air Jordan Olympic 6 and Luke Collectable.
(I love Star Wars.)

bc8262d32677a5d30185903941a4f504adaebb7b.pjpg

Picked up "09" Air Jordan 1 Max Orange and Young Goku and Master Roshi Collectables.
(And I will UnDeadStock my Max Orange Jordan 1's to go see the new "Dragonball: Evolution" movie.)

-SneakerinterioR

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i want a macbook so bad but man 1200 for a computer.....i cant do it
get a decent computer, hp, dell...ect and install a linux distribution, mac is only a computer using their own OS, which was built off the Unixkernal anyways to begin with, Linux is built off unix also.

I would recommend Debian (Linux), since linux is open source it's free, but the creater/company can distrubute at their own price, but more than 80% of alllinux distributions are free so no worries. And you can make it look like apple if you like
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

^^^^^^ I wish I knew. They are on flightclub for $600 plus.
smh.gif
The demand of a shoe makes the price rise, it's a beautiful shoe to me, but that's only my opinion, the more demand of it, and with thisserious inflation of the economy makes the shoes price go up. and one person follows another once prices are up, we will build our resell value off what isshown unless the shoe condition makes you think otherwise.

get me? just my 2cent.

Ecara and MIP....what the hell do you guys do for a living? Sheesh....nice stuff

Those Max Orange 1s are growing on me. Just when I thought I was done with JB....the wh/blk 09s and now those 1s might have to be copped.

My pickups this week....Pink HDs, 6 Rings and Force Maxs for well under retail.....
15hee5z.jpg

Not for my self but for my son boomingdales is have a crazy sale these polo's were originally $60 got them for$10.50 and the hoddy was $75 it was mark down to $17.50
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
wish the mens department washaving the same sale, oh well,,,

0d5250febc66e0195224a3ea29a63011eceb1d5.jpg

Flintgrey needs to be banned for buying those 6ix rings... and to think I thought he was a og. LOL Nice HD though bud.

Ron- my old man was eyeing those 6 rings @ NT Vegas. Really not a bad shoe especially to ball in. The team Jordan line is actually quite appealing and probably has better technology than the retro bullcrap. I like the G-town/UNC old school 2's at finishline.

good stuff everybody....esp. AGOLD.....big props on dat....PHOENIX BOUND TOMORROW MORNING.......7am flight....CANT WAIT

Birthday gifts to myself:

one from my <3

and just like most of NT

BIG SHOUTS TO: NikeSolePassion for the G-Rods and to bennyfingers14 for the Bursts...'nuff respect!!!

Back
Top Bottom