*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

ecara -- where did you find size 14 motorsports? I was told they only went up to size 13.... and I've never seen anything bigger. Let me know!

Germany.....expensive...shipping alone was $60 per pair....UNCs only went to a 13..Motos to a 16 in Europe only...USA stopped at 13....SMH @ Nike on that one

more came in the mail today.........
smile.gif

all size 14

CharmCity...hows the quality on those? Im not sure if I want to cop yet, but your pics are making me think I want to.

redhead-dope pickups
ray-nice cement 3s
loma-nice blazers..like the quality
ecara-damn..nice eggplants
charmcity-nice 1/2 cents

^^thanks. s dubl, i'm pretty sure ur gonna wanna cop a pair of these. imo, this will probably be the best colorway. not tryna hype these up, but they are amust foam any foam head, especially if u don't have royal foam ones.

**EDIT**

oh, and the quality is really good on these. my pair s flawless... no glue stains, etc. very comfortable also. foam is hella soft tho, that would be my onlycomplaint besides the price. these also won't last as long as foams, imo. still a very nice shoe tho.

^^^Good looks man...Im going to see if I can get em for a decent price, if so I'll def grab a pair.

Like some others here already. Puma x Undefeated. The quality of these are good, damn good. Reds are next
wink.gif

3276624851_bf9837e667.jpg

^^i'm in baltimore and supposedly they are very limited. don't know how much truth there is to that, but my spot actually had less than a whole fsr.needless to say they sold out immediately.

**EDIT**

maybe not...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Good job Ray!! Those look clean!!!!

Thanks Chris! I know you'll treat them G-rods well.

1/2 Cents are ILLY! I may copp them, if I get the chance.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

KickJunkee,

Love the runners. Specially the Asics. You switched sides, correct
nerd.gif
?

Thanks man, and yes - absolutely. I have matured
happy.gif
, and there are notmany runner fans on this site or even more so "non-nike" runner fans, but Im glad there is a couple!
Ill still grab the occasional Zoom Flight 96 retro or the Griffey II (cant help myself)!

Thanks Flint!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ dope new balance up there, what type are the first ones?
www.RivingtonClub.com

Both the grey pair and the teal pair are of the same:
NB 1300 Made in USA x A.R.C. NY

I also wanted to share a picture of my Speeds with one of the alternate laces -
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom