*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Originally Posted by Nermindee

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Nermindee

I like the sound of angels and demons better for these cus the movie is coming out.

I played with the ryu bandana on to get the full experience ahihihihihi.
Is that a Canvas toe box on them SB's? Interesting, where can I find those at?

hey tak it feels and looks like canvas but im not sure. They should be in local sb retailers now or very soon, but i was also told the official release is next month... but kixclusive has them for sure.

Thanks for getting back
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

TAK- those should be at you local SB retailer ....or arriving shortly. If you have a hard time gettin your hands on em hit me up.
Good looking out, I'll keep you in mind
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

wat does the tag on those grapes say? why the xxxxxx?

-bdis-

yeah the pics are from the seller I got them from, he wanted his id kept confidential. I only have a camera phone thats why I used those, here are some cameraphone pics though:

c14268e4b47b72e8ec29ba84a1891f6e8dfcaf96.pjpg

493362224ea771aa2a23ed5a9cf38a48b1eff808.pjpg

23a36508437f77e72209e17995018bf12fe231e1.pjpg

thanks to everyone who left compliments

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by supervillain83

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Havent posted in a while cause i havent copped in a while...

Dope L. Clark Tee & that P K Ripper a few pages back is ill, brought back memories....

1st sneakers I bought in months:

*Close-up*

Info on these? Sexy dunks.

There called "Premium Graduations," released in '05

spenserhawk- Thanks bro!
they're sunset's are they not? i've been looking for a pair off and on and that's what i see them listed as everywhere. great pickup.

Thats probably the nickname of them. What size you looking for maybe i can steer u in the right direction?

^ Napsize??? I was lookin' at those if it was, don't need though, if I got them, I'd probably ended up selling to you, haha.

Cris.

Dope L. Clark Tee & that P K Ripper a few pages back is ill, brought back memories....

*Close-up*

spenserhawk- Thanks bro!
they're sunset's are they not? i've been looking for a pair off and on and that's what i see them listed as everywhere. great pickup.

Thats probably the nickname of them. What size you looking for maybe i can steer u in the right direction?
It is. I searched eBay. There's a size 10 on there now for $200 (which is ideal), but I have to save my money for other stuff.

^ Yup it was.......let me know when you're in a buying mood, I might be lettin' go of a couple OG Humara's.

Cris.

nice trainers selecta

just came in the mail today
780166110c6c7631149e5c1312b9b2941cd08d5a.pjpg

anyway i can repaint the nubuck?
also looking for a bordeaux box, pm me..

*Close-up*

spenserhawk- Thanks bro!

It is. I searched eBay. There's a size 10 on there now for $200 (which is ideal), but I have to save my money for other stuff.
that's a deal? oh man when they released and ebay was throwing leftt and right for 70-90$....same with the rainbow navy lows in that samepack....

108h34x.jpg

good lookin out justin

Nice pick-ups everyone, these are my pick-ups for the beginning of the month. I'm pretty much done after I get the 1/2 cents and the kicks in my sig. Shoutout to all the fellow NTers I bought stuff from.

Carolina blue V and Grapes

Eggplants like everyone else and Carolina blue xvii

DB Charity and Black Japan 1s

Bonus Pic: Both DB Charity Jordans

355409409.jpg
Purp family
my gf got me the blazers
eek.gif
and i had to buy the foams but im happy withboth of them next stop i need to get the half cents
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom