*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

Great bulldog a couple pages back. My family has a few, they're unlike any other dog.
Just be sure to follow the vets orders. They're very susceptible to anything when they're young.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

SHERLOCK FOAMS ~ Some classic albums you got there... word to Herbie Hancock's HeadHunters... definitely one of the most influential albums in jazz/fusion history...

Most definitely. The old-man has this huge box of similar records he said he's getting rid of. I would have taken all of them of his hands, but he'sdetermined on selling them. So I had to put my hands in the cookie jar before they're all gone.
devil.gif

Somethings you just HAVE to pass on to the next generation.

Employee Appreciation shopping:

Arizona Wildcats hoodies for me and my girl: $20 total
Chris Paul t-shirts for me and my girl: $25 total

*Yeah i'm corny
laugh.gif

Foamposite Lites for $77.50
Air Max 90s for $47.50
1/2 Cents for 198..hadda drive to Queens from upstate NY to cop these but well worth the drive!
pimp.gif
*Already UN-DSed them..hadda*

33acppe.jpg

o6acuf.jpg

35aq71x.jpg

This years pickups and its only march......
eyes.gif
...still got 3 pairs in themail, 2 1/2 Cents an a pair of Penny Air Max 1's..i'll update later

da33632b45af7efa2262080c96cf4498bd01dc9c.pjpg

Wow nice pickups............. Im broke as hell i wish i could ball out and get some new kicks
frown.gif
Decided to bank my income tax money instead of blowin it onshoes like i do every year.
indifferent.gif

thanks a million to the nt gentleman that got these for me. i appreciate it and i owe you.

15oc5g1.jpg

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

This years pickups and its only march......
eyes.gif
...still got 3 pairs in the mail, 2 1/2 Cents an a pair of Penny Air Max 1's..i'll update later
its February 24th bruh...nice pickups nonetheless.

Thanks to my dude for helping out with these, you know who you are. Thanks a bunch!!!
72q45y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom