*** FEBRUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): Recession? What recession?? ***

^ Nice....ever since that Nixon came out, I've wanted it, all black, dope.....I'll end up with it soon.

Cris.

Excuse the mess on the floor, in the middle of cleaning my room, and I need to vacuum. Only the stand is new

Earlier this week

Yesterday after class. I have all 5 printings of the Amazing Spiderman 583 Obama cover

Today
Apologize for such large pics

SHERLOCK FOAMS - DAMNFOOOOOOOOOL..
eek.gif
, Dem forces Po'tin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this was a good month.
AM1 safari atmos are a little big sz 9.5, if anyone is interested pm me*

3312968706_27e2f32101.jpg

3312140105_78dffc97b3.jpg

3312139777_604eef4fb5.jpg

3312968172_15f6beeaf7.jpg

and last but not least my all time holy grail DS
pimp.gif

yes i do plan on wearing them.
3312140415_14842836e4.jpg

*bonus
3308112607_f5f2c75791.jpg

Originally Posted by siramazing

I got the 11.5 for me last week then my spot called me today and said they got 4 pairs that nobody is buying so sold them to me for 150 so i had to take them
I see my size...are you selling any? if so please PM me

A Few Things This Week.....
29cpag4.jpg

The Shelving Unit Is My New Pick From Ikea. Also Picked Up All My Old Jordans From My Aunts House. Glad To Have Them Back Home.
2v2vdrk.jpg

got these simple beautiful buttery dunks in today...these are pictures from the blog (hope you don't mind I didn't take pictures myself yet)

All thanks due to CORGI----check out his blog if you haven't already, he is a super legit guy who is super honest and a quick communicator...I willdefinitely be doing business again with him in the future!

-Ben

Took a trip to the Nike Outlet today, picked up these items for $118 total. Original retail price would be around $192 give or take for tax.

The shorts are 2XL, shirt is 3XL. I love the classic, simple Jordan T's. As always, the Jordan shorts are great.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Nice....ever since that Nixon came out, I've wanted it, all black, dope.....I'll end up with it soon.

Cris.
I've got an all black Nixon Player watch and I like it a lot, but you have to be careful with the all black watches or you end up with this:

2q18hw7.jpg

I'm not beating the hell out of a watch by any means, this was actually just caused by my extremely bad typing posture and a couple months of resting mywrists and typing like a fool at work.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the black wears off pretty easily.

nice pickups everyone..

driftracer-nice pickup on that xbox 360
those bred 4s are
pimp.gif

nice dunks up there..those pro b's?

Back
Top Bottom