******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

213etxs.jpg

eek.gif
at a SkavB sighting....

Hey Skav...Flight Lites are on clearance on NDC.

peeped the blog Skavenger B as a black dude I was offended by You using the N word I'm just saying...

2/9/09
Day before my birthday! Just wore this out to class, White/Red 23 lows, Polo shirt, and Rocawear Jeans! (haha guess you guys have realized all I wear is polo,and rocawear!)

hey looking for a pair of DS 14K gold supras sz. 10.5-11 and a DS pair of comakazi supras sz.10.5-11....pm with the details

Originally Posted by cronicmole

peeped the blog Skavenger B as a black dude I was offended by You using the N word I'm just saying...
As a white dude I was offended by B using the N word.

LOL oh man.... again?? ^^^ You found those Xs you wanted Im assuming since youre on to posting about another shoe. Learn how to use this site boy

YO! As a black man, I think you guys are idiots.

smh.gif

you're a teacher....who has locks....and rocks sneakers. I'm a teacher....who has locks....and rocks sneakers. We need to be e-buddies!
happy.gif

Imagine what I think...
nerd.gif

devil.gif

waddap Kya, you still owe me an NYC tour

n2zvo1.jpg

indifferent.gif

DF!!!

to me, it's in poor taste (nickname or not). if i had a caucasian friend who chose to call himself "n" dave, i'd just call him plain ol'dave. that's just me though and i'm not tryna tell dude how to live his life.

AirAnt23- you should goto mcdonalds in the bank of America at lunch time! talking bout brownskin ladies they be everywhere!!!

YO! Homie, I've seen. As much as I'd hate corporate stuffiness, I wouldn't mind that experience for 2 or 3 years. When I interned for the Bobcats,they were everywhere.

On the topic of B... it's whatever. I love the word.

DF!!!

lol i was in there today with one of my ol ladies OMG somebody's mother can get it lmao and the Asians be working around looking like models! no offense

Skavenger B- im black white and indian, i dont see nothing wrong with it! lol everybody has black in em! lol idk #!# im talkin bout!

Back
Top Bottom