******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Work - Zoom Turfs
Basketball - ZK1 "AS"

Outlets - NL BMP Jordan 1 (Guess I'm too tall for the camera
frown.gif
lol)

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

On the topic of B... it's whatever. I love the word.

DF!!!

wow, that's really unfortunate....whether it ends with an A or an ER it's all the same. sad, i guess we
will never get it
eyes.gif

wow, crazy stuff in the past few. hey dubl, how much these flight lite's going foron the clearance rack if you don't mind? i know, slightly late on it.

i love these pigeons....the bird is so beautiful lmao
got these last night for a itouch and i also got some Brian Andersons
smile.gif
gone.

Originally Posted by abernja

Work - Zoom Turfs
Basketball - ZK1 "AS"

Outlets - NL BMP Jordan 1 (Guess I'm too tall for the camera
frown.gif
lol)

half the people on here dont know the meaning of that package!
smh.gif

YO!
Basically
smh.gif

roll.gif

You just love to perform...
smh.gif

sad, i guess we will never get it
eyes.gif

Enh... Miss me with that. I ain't the one for it. For me, I say it because at this point it's familial. I've never had to question theconnotation in which another Black person (or any minority, really) has used the word; though I have on the rare occassion a White person chose to let it fly.However the contradiction of telling someone,"I can say it but you can't" isn't my thing either. So I'm with the belief that those whochoose to use the word, African American or not, accepts the responsibility of whatever comes afterwards.

And in fact, myself and another member of this board may just have a little ***** to raise one day. How awesome would that be!

But nevermind that... back to What You *****s Was Wearing Today... Vol. NO PIC QUOTING.

%*%%!.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Basically
smh.gif

roll.gif
You just love to perform...
smh.gif

sad, i guess we will never get it
eyes.gif

Enh... Miss me with that. I ain't the one for it. For me, I say it because at this point it's familial. I've never had to question the connotation in which another Black person (or any minority, really) has used the word; though I have on the rare occassion a White person chose to let it fly. However the contradiction of telling someone,"I can say it but you can't" isn't my thing either. So I'm with the belief that those who choose to use the word, African American or not, accepts the responsibility of whatever comes afterwards.

And in fact, myself and another member of this board may just have a little ***** to raise one day. How awesome would that be!

But nevermind that... back to What You *****s Was Wearing Today... Vol. NO PIC QUOTING.

%*%%!.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

But nevermind that... back to What You *****s Was Wearing Today... Vol. NO PIC QUOTING
roll.gif

that joint was funny!!!

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

properlive- nice pigeon's, info on the denim?

levi sknny 511s- they came out like 3-4 years ago! they look alil different cause i skated in em....theyve been washed about 100 times! thanks brother!

Originally Posted by ProperLive

smile.gif
gone.
wait the purple "pigeons" actually have the small icon on them?
embarassed.gif
since when? or customs?
those are nice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by ProperLive

smile.gif
gone.
wait the purple "pigeons" actually have the small icon on them?
embarassed.gif
since when? or customs?
those are nice.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

mine came with the pigeon (separated) . i put the pigeon on mine. i guess some came with the pigeon and some didnt... they are
smokin.gif
btw

Back
Top Bottom