******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

AirAnt23- hatclub. In fairfield CA.

no work for me today but had to get our cars serviced so i wore these...minus the jeans i wore sweats.
grin.gif

Sunday To Ikea And To My Aunt's To Bring All My Shoes Back Home.
Undefeated Fitted & Crew
Stussy Shorts
Undefeated AF1
ic24up.jpg

nz3p77.jpg

Monday.
Undefeated Hoodie
COH Jeans
Mr. Cartoons AF1
257hpnd.jpg

314xfes.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ppl like you is what killed this thread....

what ever happened to the regulars/Og's?

battleground was posting dope @ss pics every single day!! my favorite wdywt NTer (no #+#+)
supreme slim came into this thread tearing it up with his 500$ kicks
iiricky had dope as fits/Kicks with $1000 watches
kevin2nd always had ppl rolling while posting shoes that had you ebaying them
SPORTFEAK (LMAO), gave it a good run/laugh
idolkicks still does it dope
Youngsk8 posted heat every day, now i barely see him when i skim through
VIIheaven still does it dope
Air Ant still posts and does his thing with the ladys
and soo much more other NTers...

its like hiphop nowdays... how are we gona have A 5"0 rapper in skinny jeans that does rock n roll be the number 1 rapper out?

i remember when this thread hit 200 pages man...

flame all you want but You guys know I'm Quoting Truth

battleground03, YES.
supremeslim, posts on hypebeast w/ supreme,apcnewcures,supremesomethingornikesomething now.
i2cky,great guy and chill, but i guess work and being on other side of world makes it tough to post erry now and again.
kevin2nd, that stuff is still happening, especially over htere, wearing shoes while selling them -_-. kevin2nd, comedic at the bes times like 5am or 4am, andvast knowledge/collection.
sportsfreak, gain weight and busy with spending his parents money.
idolkicks, no comment(i got my eye on you).
youngsk8, 1/2YES.
VIIHeaven, 'lo sistent and others:smile:.
Air Ant, You suck and dress well for a fat man *sarcasm at you suck comment for new ones*.

forgot about t_z. talk is very much overrated. wished you took closer pictures, sorta like idolkicks, so details and pieces can be viewed easier.
its same **++, different day. if its nothing new imho, i don't want to see it, buts thats just me. i've begun just scrolling through anyone butregulars and skimming due to time and unjust words. and yes this is NaziTalk, thats why negative remarks are usually frowned upon. Its another time in recentthat stuff has started over how dalitso wear hisself(no hate dalitso, just stating). He at least shows his "character and style" with his shoes,unlike many others.

/rant
~Lefty
p.s. add me on facebook if you'd like, pm me. nh.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Dalitso you need to learn how to dress homie..jordan gear EVERYDAY is not wassup
smh.gif

3. No name calling, attacks or flames wars. ANYTHING specifically directed at another member in a disrespectful way will NOT be tolerated. Flames are unacceptable in any form and will result in immediate banishment. Any post calling out a specific member or group of members will be locked without discussion. This includes "Newbie" bashing.

Read the rules, if you don't want to bother following them, there are other sneaker forums where this is tolerated.
i must be blind..cuz having a opinion on someone else's dress wasn't flamin and he didn't name call....WDYW cats is gettin I$$sensitive now?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by basic sole

"Properlive" is it? Wearing Jordan Brand clothing with Jordan shoes disrespects JB? So I guess wearing Penny shirts with his shoes is also disrespectful. It seems like every other month another man says something about dalitso's clothing but props to dalitso for never changing his style because of another persons opinion. But I did notice that you properlive got a "shave and a hair cut" when someone said something about that beard.
roll.gif

correction! never got a haircut, im actually growing it out and my girl wanted me to cut it lol so get your facts straight! I'd never changed my appearancebecause of what another man said lmao....who are you?

Originally Posted by Untitled

i must be blind..cuz having a opinion on someone else's dress wasn't flamin and he didn't name call....WDYW cats is gettin I$$ sensitive now?
laugh.gif
"you need to learn how to dress homie", i'd say in a forum based on shoes and clothing, that's pretty disrespectful. not tryingto be minimod at all, just my opinion.

Man, i feel you Mr Monday Night. Half deez dudes aint got da balls to speak up and say how dey really feel so big ups to you. Lefty- Mil IVs are clean as Hadesand DEpast... ya comment speaks for itself.

THANX TO ALL THECOMMENTZ IN THIS THREAD. PLEASE KEEP EM COMIN……DON'T MIND BEING THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION!!!! IT MEANZ THAT PEOPLEARE TAKING NOTICE!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KEEPIN ITMOVIN!!!!

Northparkblind-thanx fam!!!

Idolkicks nSNEAKERKING-dope fitz!!!!

Novaballer-crazie fit playa!!!!

MR MONDAY nSoleman-I will continue to do MY thing…thanx for the commentz though!!!
roll.gif

Never wear themagain-fresh taxiz!!!!

Neukicks-goodlook hommie!!!!

Ucasta-them180 are fresh bro!!!!

ANYWAYS, TODAY TO FINISH OFF THA VIIIz!!!!

battleground03 - Nice AM1s man, I am looking for a pair of those. What jeans are you wearing btw?
dalitso - Nice VIIIs man. I will hopefully pick a pair up eventually.

Back
Top Bottom