******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

Home. Quiznos. B&N. Nordstrom Rack. Home.
17csvs.jpg

66vyxf.jpg

new era I old navy I LRG I Alife

I am not the posting type, but I had to come out of hibernation to say 90% of yall cant dress. I looked at the first 15 pages and I seen like 1-3 fits that arelegit the rest of yall are prolly getting hit by the recession. yall need to stop posting your jeans and shoes. yall rock like a regular shirt something likehollister, or those karmaloop brands and some regular jeans and some kicks and say thats fresh. if you showing pumas, or vans, or supras dont they wack, stepyall game up im just trying to help yall. be easy my Jiggies and let the hate began.

and you can call me a newbie or whatever im sorry i dont got 3 thousand post. but I call it how it is.

"i stay in some Ill Steppers"

Originally Posted by thacity17

I am not the posting type, but I had to come out of hibernation to say 90% of yall cant dress. I looked at the first 15 pages and I seen like 1-3 fits that are legit the rest of yall are prolly getting hit by the recession. yall need to stop posting your jeans and shoes. yall rock like a regular shirt something like hollister, or those karmaloop brands and some regular jeans and some kicks and say thats fresh. if you showing pumas, or vans, or supras dont they wack, step yall game up im just trying to help yall. be easy my Jiggies and let the hate began.

and you can call me a newbie or whatever im sorry i dont got 3 thousand post. but I call it how it is.

nice fit
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I am not the posting type, but I had to come out of hibernation to say 90% of yall cant dress. I looked at the first 15 pages and I seen like 1-3 fits that are legit the rest of yall are prolly getting hit by the recession. yall need to stop posting your jeans and shoes. yall rock like a regular shirt something like hollister, or those karmaloop brands and some regular jeans and some kicks and say thats fresh. if you showing pumas, or vans, or supras dont they wack, step yall game up im just trying to help yall. be easy my Jiggies and let the hate began.

nice fit
smokin.gif

roll.gif

-waystinthyme

93926c910980554dea343bb.gif

Back
Top Bottom