******February 2009 WDYWT Vol. NO PIC QUOTING******!

ben thugs-nice Del Soles..I got the Carpe on the way and the DS will be next
spenserhawk-Lovin' the OG Raptors..I use to rock those in 8th/9th grade and need to get another pair of retros to put on ice..

This 8900 is dope with taking pictures...

Stussy
Greenbeans

24x18wi.jpg

2hsceh2.jpg

Originally Posted by SoleMan

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

I think all comments should be allowed, whether they're positive or negative.

Everyone should be entitled to their own opinion.

If you have a problem with receiving negative feedback, than you shouldn't even bother posting at all.

Just my opinion.
I concur.

I don't concur.

I've been on NT for years...and yes, I've seen plenty fits I might not have found to my liking. But why comment on it? My job isn't to ridiculeanother person. If I like something...I speak on it. If I don't...commenting on it isn't necessary.

The problem is NT...and the internet in general...is a haven for cowards. Like I stated before...it's funny how the loudestcritics never post their own fit. It's easy to belittle someone else behind a computer screen. But you "tuffguys" wouldn't walk up to a man on the street & talk about how ugly his outfit is. Ya'll just look...and keep it moving. Same reasonwhy 80% of cats on here hide their grills when they do post their fit. Big words...but no face to back them words up.
smh.gif

Ant...Do your thing. Ban them cowardly @#$%.
laugh.gif

U ALREADY!!!

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Kngeby- dope fit

need info on the vans.........

Thanks for the comment, they are the Proper Vans Del Barco.
Im not sure if they are sold out but Proper does phone orders if you wanna give them a call.

But you "tuff guys" wouldn't walk up to a man on the street & talk about how ugly his outfit is.

psssh, i'll tell money is his face he looked like he got dressed next to the toilet cuz his outfit reminds me of a smelly log, and if we fighting wefighting
laugh.gif

but then again thats just my dominican bravado...most of ya got a false sense of entitlement, thinkin "yeah u doin it" something u need that swiftsmack in

the back of the head to knock you back into reality whether vocally or thru other means

at the end of the day

3318281900_6eed828a21.jpg

can you handle it?

Originally Posted by sneakermane

If you have a problem with receiving negative feedback, than you shouldn't even bother posting at all.

Just my opinion.
I concur.

I don't concur.

I've been on NT for years...and yes, I've seen plenty fits I might not have found to my liking. But why comment on it? My job isn't to ridicule another person. If I like something...I speak on it. If I don't...commenting on it isn't necessary.

The problem is NT...and the internet in general...is a haven for cowards. Like I stated before...it's funny how the loudest critics never post their own fit. It's easy to belittle someone else behind a computer screen. But you "tuff guys" wouldn't walk up to a man on the street & talk about how ugly his outfit is. Ya'll just look...and keep it moving. Same reason why 80% of cats on here hide their grills when they do post their fit. Big words...but no face to back them words up.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

U ALREADY!!!
The hell you talking about? there are real people on the internet. don't get it twisted b. obviously i'm not gonna walk up to someone andsay their fit is wack, neither would i walk up to someone and say their fit is hot. i'll just keep it moving. but, people post their fits on here for"opinions". good or bad. if you can't handle the heat then why post on here?

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Just my opinion.
I concur.

I don't concur.

I've been on NT for years...and yes, I've seen plenty fits I might not have found to my liking. But why comment on it? My job isn't to ridicule another person. If I like something...I speak on it. If I don't...commenting on it isn't necessary.

The problem is NT...and the internet in general...is a haven for cowards. Like I stated before...it's funny how the loudest critics never post their own fit. It's easy to belittle someone else behind a computer screen. But you "tuff guys" wouldn't walk up to a man on the street & talk about how ugly his outfit is. Ya'll just look...and keep it moving. Same reason why 80% of cats on here hide their grills when they do post their fit. Big words...but no face to back them words up.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

U ALREADY!!!
The hell you talking about? there are real people on the internet. don't get it twisted b. obviously i'm not gonna walk up to someone and say their fit is wack, neither would i walk up to someone and say their fit is hot. i'll just keep it moving. but, people post their fits on here for "opinions". good or bad. if you can't handle the heat then why post on here?
i say honesty is the best policy...sure you can rock w/e you want..its a free country, but i assume if you getting on a platform where yourthrusting

your outfit for all to see the court of opinion is gonna judge, and sometimes its not gonna rule in your favor.

indeed, why do you think they moved WDYW to the sneaker showcase forum FROM general years ago.....cats couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen
laugh.gif

^^^ Ebert & Roeper...

Would you two guys care to post your fits?

U ALREADY!!!

word ^^ ok if people wanna say something negative about peoples fits,, then they should post there fit first and then comment right after or else get banned,, ur opinion is meaningless if u dont post ur fits and yet have the nerve to say something negative about someone else fit lol too funny

^^^ Ebert & Roeper...

Would you two guys care to post your fits?

U ALREADY!!!
pretty much sums it up.....

if someone doesnt like what I wear or how I wear it...that's fine. Obviously I like it cause I'm rockin it. BUT.....if you're going to come in here just to make a negative comment in here and not post your own fit
smh.gif

that's just how I feel....

Back
Top Bottom