FEBRUARY 3rd, 2009 :FREE DENNY's GRAND SLAM and MORE

It's true. One free original slam (2 eggs, 2 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 cakes) per customer from 6 am til 2 pm on Tuesday, Feb 3rd. No substitutions, no carryoutorders. The commercial announcing it airs in the third quarter of the Super Bowl.

The new info I can provide is that you get a lot more then just the free Grand Slam if you go in on Tuesday.

Every guest from 6AM - 2PM on Tuesday will receive 1 free Grand slam, and 1 free coupon book with 8 coupons in it. Each coupon book has 4 BOGO's, 2- 25%off coupons, 1 coupon good for free dessert , and 1 coupon good for a free order of pancake puppies. Each Denny's in the US received 1,000 of these couponbooks to hand out to guests on Tuesday who order a free Grand Slam. And theirs more.............

Per Denny's Corporate every store also received 500 Grand Slam rain check coupons. Denny's has instructed each manger to hand these rain checks outgood for a free Grand Slam to any guest who doesn't want to wait. So go into Denny's, on Tuesday find the manger and get a great coupon book, and afree Grand Slam rain check coupon, and not wait.

Denny's spent 3 million on the Super Bowl ad, and tons more on a full page ad this coming Monday in USA Today. They are taking this very seriously andinstructing all stores to staff as if it's a major Holiday and for the staff to be as friendly as humanly possible. If this works out this could turn intoa Super Bowl tradition. So all NT'ers go out and get your free GrandSlam , and use those coupons Denny's will give you so Denny's will do thisevery year.

Sweet! Tuesdays is my short day of classes. Now i gotta find someone to go with me
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I am the biggest Denny's fan on earth. Seriously, their food is untouchable. Mortons has nothing on Denny's.

Good looks on the info! I'll be driving about an hour from my house for this haha.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

too bad Dennys is the WORST

will head out there tho

free always tastes good
I normally don't fool with Denys, but I may have to take the fam out to breakfast for this deal.

Damn I didnt know that dennys had incidents like that under its belt. CRAZY.

My local dennys is great and all of the servers are different ethnicities so its hard to imagine things like that happening.

Back
Top Bottom