April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Damn she was giving oral last night

I know

ed0.gif

PWInsider.com has been told by multiple sources that the current plan is for the WWE NXT talents backstage at Raw - WWE NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa, Ricochet, WWE NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano and Aleister Black - to appear on tonight's USA Network broadcast from Lafayette, Lousiana at the Cajundome.

A script for tonight's Raw has been completed, but there are always changes over the course of the day.

As we reported earlier, the four were brought in for today's taping. They were not backstage at last night's Elimination Chamber PPV.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I come in peace, May I get the link to your WWE 2k19 edits I’m going to start a universe mode soon. Also how up to date is IT? Do you have all the DLC wrestlers including Dakota Bae ?

PWInsider.com has been told by multiple sources that the current plan is for the WWE NXT talents backstage at Raw - WWE NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa, Ricochet, WWE NXT North American Champion Johnny Gargano and Aleister Black - to appear on tonight's USA Network broadcast from Lafayette, Lousiana at the Cajundome.

A script for tonight's Raw has been completed, but there are always changes over the course of the day.

As we reported earlier, the four were brought in for today's taping. They were not backstage at last night's Elimination Chamber PPV.
This company has TOO much disposable talent.

Yes, there is a such thing

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I come in peace, May I get the link to your WWE 2k19 edits I’m going to start a universe mode soon. Also how up to date is IT? Do you have all the DLC wrestlers including Dakota Bae ?
Anyone in the WWE system is on the roster.

Not including recent signings like Walter, ACH, or Trevor Lee.

Yes DaCobra Kai is edited

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WC_WMx84TBhYXjHoblWIAO0RAwDBGZEdmOzLvrYtbIc/edit#gid=1000746486

Anyone in the WWE system is on the roster.

Not including recent signings like Walter, ACH, or Trevor Lee.

Yes DaCobra Kai is edited

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WC_WMx84TBhYXjHoblWIAO0RAwDBGZEdmOzLvrYtbIc/edit#gid=1000746486
Thanks DC !!! You are the backbone of NikeTalk !
I have the utmost respect for you!

Back
Top Bottom