Federal Reserve now is control of ENTIRE financial system.

I don't think some of you realize what the federal reserve is....

there is NOTHING "federal" about it. They are not part of our government. The federal reserve was quietly signed in on Christmas eve while everyonewas with their families. Woodrow Wilson came out later in his life and called it the biggest mistake he ever made. Our country is forever screwed because ofthe federal reserve.

To be honest I'm an obama fan but this is scary **** he is talking about.

SMH @ the fact that if anyone speaks out in opposition of anything Obama related they are automatically labeled a Republican or Fox News viewer.
smh.gif

y do yall think they let Obama in office n the first place... becuz they knew the direction things were headed in...

make your judgements on Obama 4 years from now when these things r actually implemented... cant blame the man for things that r goin on now...

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by dj sven

If everyone stopped borrowing money, the economy would be great

This may actually be the most moronic statement in NT history. If everyone stopped borrowing money, there would be no economy, genius. How is the average person going to ever own a home without a mortgage? How many people do you know with $200,000 + sitting in there bank account to pay cash for a house? So, under your brilliant analysis, over 90% of Americans would never own a home.

How many people do you know that can afford a car without financing? You have 10,20,30,40 thousand plus sitting around in your bank account to go drop on a car? Neither do I, neither do the rest of us average people.

How many people do you know that went to college with out some form of a student loan?

Our economy DEPENDS on people being able to borrow and lend money. If we stop using credit, the economy would be at a complete standstill, genius.
We need to get rid of our credit based system. It is only geared for one thing and that is perpetual inescapable DEBT.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

so basically a private company is going to be in control of americas money and its gonna be regulated by another private agency that its in bed with ... ... ... ...
not to mention one can create money out of thin air......
frown.gif

Originally Posted by early90s

We need to get rid of our credit based system. It is only geared for one thing and that is perpetual inescapable DEBT.

Not if you can afford it.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Not if you can afford it.
As a nation we can't afford it, is what I meant.

DOnt turn this into a REP vs DEMOcratt thing or this wont end well.... But damm Im starting to believe that ZIETGIEST for sure.. all part of the NWO..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

"No matter who they vote for, we always win"

This sums up the post in nine simple words.

Where's the aluminum foil to wrap my head up in?

I heard someone say: "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US."

*ohnoeznoezohnonononohnoez!*
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

I don't think some of you realize what the federal reserve is....

there is NOTHING "federal" about it. They are not part of our government. The federal reserve was quietly signed in on Christmas eve while everyone was with their families. Woodrow Wilson came out later in his life and called it the biggest mistake he ever made. Our country is forever screwed because of the federal reserve.

To be honest I'm an obama fan but this is scary **** he is talking about.
Lol at bringing up Zeitgeist, stay living paranoid man, Zeitgeist is fake. They misquoted Wilson's speech in 1912, a year before the FederalReserve Act was put into place
roll.gif

DOnt turn this into a REP vs DEMOcratt thing or this wont end well.... But damm Im starting to believe that ZIETGIEST for sure.. all part of the NWO..
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
at everybody that believes in this NWO garbage. Obama is just anotherPresident that thinks what he's doing is what's right for the system. If it isn't what the system needs, the system will crash under its own legsand we look to the other side for a solution.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i don't even know what this means...someone please break it down for me...
the federal reserve is a private entity, not run by the Gov't, even though it sounds as if it were.

They print our $ and control all of our banks, there are several conspiracy theories about how they run the world... and with things like this happening, theconspiracy theorists seem a lot saner than their Civic counterparts.

In a nutshell, its the beginning of the end for U.S. Capitalism/Free Market.

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by dj sven

If everyone stopped borrowing money, the economy would be great

This may actually be the most moronic statement in NT history. If everyone stopped borrowing money, there would be no economy, genius. How is the average person going to ever own a home without a mortgage? How many people do you know with $200,000 + sitting in there bank account to pay cash for a house? So, under your brilliant analysis, over 90% of Americans would never own a home.

How many people do you know that can afford a car without financing? You have 10,20,30,40 thousand plus sitting around in your bank account to go drop on a car? Neither do I, neither do the rest of us average people.

How many people do you know that went to college with out some form of a student loan?

Our economy DEPENDS on people being able to borrow and lend money. If we stop using credit, the economy would be at a complete standstill, genius.
And another 90% of Americans who started a small business would not have had sufficient capital to start a business. Hell most corporations arebuilt on loans.
One of the worst statements you have read on NT? I concur.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the federal reserve is a private entity, not run by the Gov't, even though it sounds as if it were.

They print our $ and control all of our banks, there are several conspiracy theories about how they run the world... and with things like this happening, the conspiracy theorists seem a lot saner than their Civic counterparts.

Lobbyists will go hard and most of this won't happen.

Its a front to show the government is concerned and wants to treat the problem.

But an overhaul of the entire regulation? When did the US become a utopia?

Although it looks like expansion of the Federal Reserve, it is actually the opposite.

Back
Top Bottom