Fedex is officially the worst...(vent)

i NEVER had any problems getting my packages from UPS and USPS or having any packages stolen.

I leave a note outside my apt to leave it inside the hall because my bell isn't working for some reason. I woke up round 3:30 and went outside to see ifanything was out there and there was nothing. Around 4 i check the tracking number and it saids it was delivered at 3:31 so i go outside and theres NOTHING. Icall fedex and a nice lady picks up and she calls the dispatcher and the driver and after a long wait she tells me the door was locked so im like "ok? sowhat did he do with the package? if it was locked he couldn't of left inside so what he left it outside?" and blah blah blah. Then she tranfers me tothe station where the driver was located and she tells the driver left it inside.
indifferent.gif

Thank god for circuit city, they just said call back tomorrow and they'll file a lost package report and they'll send out a new one.

NT always complained about fedex but i never had anything shipped by them before but now i see why they suck.

^ word ... i check the tracking OD when i get stuff sent to an apartment so i make sure i'm home when it's supposed to be delivered.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

it must suck having to get packages when you live in apartments.

indifferent.gif
what are you trying to say? You think your better offbecause you live in a house?

Originally Posted by JodeciJays

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

it must suck having to get packages when you live in apartments.

indifferent.gif
what are you trying to say? You think your better off because you live in a house?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
somebody took that real personal...I don't think he meant it in that way

lol calm down dude, he's just saying that it happens relatively rare if you live in a house, since no one else is around to "steal" yourpackages, and the shipper can leave it at your front door without you having to post notes or be home or anything like that.

That probably the greatest part of having a doorman. Other than the door opening which I could really go without, the fact my doorman signs for my packages andholds them this package locker/closet thing and puts a slip in my mail box might be the greatest thing ever.

For some reason, at my complex they'd take the packages to the apartment office no matter what carrier and just leave a note telling you to go pick themup.

^ well that's the best option, you could also have rent a ups location/box which gives you a physical address and the guy hold it for you at the store.

Try DHL before you determine FedEx to be the worst. We use DHL at my work, and I always hear complaints of them sending to the wrong address and all sorts ofother things. They don't ask for signature either - they just drop it off and leave.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

That probably the greatest part of having a doorman. Other than the door opening which I could really go without, the fact my doorman signs for my packages and holds them this package locker/closet thing and puts a slip in my mail box might be the greatest thing ever.

Yeah, word, I love having a doorman. They sign, then call my apt. and if I'm not home, they hold it until I'm there.

And I don't know why you had a problem. I ONLY use FedEx to ship to people, and it's cheap and reliable. I've never had a problem and I must haveused them to ship at least 50 times.

Never use anything except UPS. Also, see if your work will allow you to accept deliveries there. My parents' employees get everything delivered to theoffice because it's secure and my dad signs off on all packages and keeps them safe. My brother is in a dorm and had some stuff stolen within the mailprocessing system at school (some nice shirts my parents sent to him) so now he uses his music teachers' address and his teacher gives him whatever isdelivered.

i hate fed ex...check this out

i ordered a macbook this week

2 day delivery .... and i check the website and it says delivered...i live in an apt. building...i only know 2 people
i don't recognize the name also...i get home and no tag...

i call fed ex they say don't u live @ some random address...i'm like where the hell is that...i don't live there....they say
well ur label only has an apt # and the zip code...i said well they why would it be delivered anywhere w/ just that info...
they said call apple...i said no ...so i mapquest the address they gave me and its 15 min away....i'm in ny and it was on
thurs when it snowed...so i was of course pissed to go out but i get to the place and i have to call fedex to have them release the package

so i call them and the lady was like i can take the package but the people that received it said they had to call fedex themselves ...w/e they call
and speak to someone different and fed ex says check my license...i don't have a ny 1 so they said i can't take it...i start yelling, and had to relaxb/c it was
a place of business...anyways i eventually got it and i filed a complaint and no one called me back....

i hate fed ex

Back
Top Bottom