Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Dubee-AKA_Sugawolf_3.jpg

Not enough 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 in the world for this album. 

Whoo man bringing it back! Dope dope album from beginning to end man I haven't listened to that in hella long. Right on for the reminder

[channel 7 news]

"They are known as the 'Romper Room' rang"

[/channel 7 news]

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

UH OH!! IT'S BOUT TO BE A DROUGHT OUT CALI!!

nope...the main suppliers for thizz and mollys are asians specifically vietnamese people..we still good in cali.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

UH OH!! IT'S BOUT TO BE A DROUGHT OUT CALI!!
nope...the main suppliers for thizz and mollys are asians specifically vietnamese people..we still good in cali.
lulz

I just watched that rappers and jail documentary on netflix and homie was talking about his bank robberies, now his label is wildin

Best part about that Mac Mall was - produced by Khayree.

Let's not forget Young Lay who featured a song w Pac and Ray Luv

imo Khayree is probably the most underrated west coast producer ever.

Him and Mall actually got a retail album releasing in a matter of days.

Agents seized about 45,000 Ecstasy pills, 4 pounds of crack cocaine, a half-pound of heroin and $200,000 in suspected drug profits. Police linked two now-closed Vallejo marijuana dispensaries to the rap label, and seized about 230 acres of property valued at $1 million after raiding a Yuba County grow operation supplying the operation.

grin.gif

Brolic Scholar wrote
Scott Frost wrote
Brolic Scholar wrote:

Sounds very dumbed down. Doesn't even make sense...
Laundering money doesnt make sense?

You start a rap label to launder money FROM the dope game, not start a dope operation to fund wack raps.

The way it's worded it's like some remedial raps %+$$$* only had dreams of being hood famous and started slanging to put out music. When if you're hustling correctly, you have multiple cash businesses set up to launder money. I can see having the rap label as one legit business, but a two piece operation? Dumb.
Read the article again, apparently they had multiple businesses set up, hence the various seizures executed by the federalis. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

imo Khayree is probably the most underrated west coast producer ever.

Him and Mall actually got a retail album releasing in a matter of days.

I don't disagree...
laugh.gif
I saw that on Wiki under Mall's label "Thizz or Die"

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

NOoooooooooooooooooooo

This is going to put a major dent in the quality rap music the bay area puts out.

30t6p3b.gif
Hmmmm troll alert activated. 

Back
Top Bottom