Feds spend 1.5 million to study fat lesbians.....

Over the last two years, the National Institutes of Health have awarded Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston over $1.5 million to learn why nearly three-quarters of lesbians are overweight, Todd Starnes reported Tuesday.

According to the NIH, gay males do not suffer from obesity as much as lesbians, and the government wants to know why, calling the disparity an issue of “high public-health significance."

"It is now well-established that women of minority sexual orientation are disproportionately affected by the obesity epidemic, with nearly three-quarters of adult lesbians overweight or obese, compared to half of heterosexual women,” the grant says. "In stark contrast, among men, heterosexual males have nearly double the risk of obesity compared to gay males."

According to the grant, researchers "will use longitudinal, repeated measures survey data and also biological data from three youth cohorts" that will ultimately include some 47,000 young people.

But Starnes reported that "future grant payments could be impacted by sequestration."

"It is not possible to say how this or any other NIH grant will be affected in the long term beyond the 90 percent funding levels already in place,” said NIH spokesman Robert Bock.

CNS News reported Monday that the hospital received two grants administered by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development for the study.

The first grant, given in 2011, was for $778,622 and the second, given in 2012, was for $741,378.

"The project has the potential to be a five-year study," CNS News said.

http://www.examiner.com/article/des...end-over-1-5-million-to-study-lesbian-obesity

1.5 million to study why lesbians are 'fat'?  Hmmmm.... I wonder what these scientists consider to be 'fat'.

This should be about skinny bisexual women.

I guess that's what the white girl appreciation thread is for though. :pimp:

Men place more emphasis than women on physical attractiveness in choosing partners for sex or marriage and are more readily aroused by visual stimuli, that is, the sight of a potential sex partner; consequently, evaluation of acceptability for coitus can be virtually instantaneous for males but tends to take longer for females. Women place more emphasis than men do on partners' ability to invest (prowess, dominance, resources) and on signs of partners' willingness to invest (affection, commitment, and emotional involvement).

When women choose partners, nonphysical characteristics such as ambition, dominance, education, earning power, and occupational prestige are more decisive in establishing a pool of partners who are socially acceptable and who may be acceptable for sexual relations.

I'll take my $1.5 million now...

Why are all overweight lesbians she-man men haters?

Gay men don't seem to have beef with women, right?

Well, since Ninja knows da shorty down da block that switched from ***** to chicks cause she wasn't getting treated right maybe he should just tell da feds that they choose to mow down on da carbs.

Id say being "young and hip" is what is more attractive and desirable in today's society instead of "young and fit".

Depending on your region of the country of course.

I'll just say this. I knew two chicks who were fat butch lesbians. One from highschool the other when I was in college. I'm talking straight man hating and lesbian recruitment type. Despite that they were both chill though. Both lost maaaad weight and started looking presentable. They are both all about the D now. All trace of their former lives erased.

It's because all of the whales decide to eff each other because no one else wants to.
might as whale 
ohwell.gif

Their fat because men dont like fat *******. They can put on a tee shirt and jeans and look like a overweight male. ala, attracting more females than males.

Maybe vagina isn't as low in calories as once thought. I wonder if there have been comparisons made between overweight lesbians and straight guys who love giving oral

Here i will save them $1.5 mil

Lesbians are confused just like Gay men. They go through depression not knowing why they are gay or what is wrong with them. A lot of gay men turn to drugs to cope....women turn to food.

So they get fat....and they are lesbians...that makes them fat lesbians....gay dudes do drugs...and maybe go to the gym to relive stress. Some women do this as well...those big bull ****s.

I don't agree with you.

Gay men select partners based on the same criteria as straight men, physical attraction. What is attractive in today's culture? Being young and fit.

Lesbians care more about the emotional connection and things I mentioned before. Physical fitness is secondary.

Relax bro there is no right answer....as you can tell i wasn't being that serious. Everyone makes selection on partners differently...in fact gay men love fat gay men too....they are called Bears.
Saying lesbians don't care about looks doesn't really answer why "are lesbians fat?". Not caring about looks and not being healthy....aren't really correlated. They are fat because they eat too much....because they are depressed about being a lesbian....then by the time they are cool with who they are they are already fat....and have fat habits...and remain fat...because they are too lazy to work off the fat....and because their lesbian partners don't care according to you....so basically I win ok :lol: J/P

idk why but I lost it at "they're called bears" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom