"Feds Takin' Pictures " What Line Up Bodied It To You? Drama's Or Street Fam

Drama's Line Up (young jeezy, willie da kid, jim jones, rick ross, young buck, t.i.)
Street Family (red cafe, loso, paul cain, freck billionaire)
The Clipse Too (they are a two man army)

Freck: "Yall _' like LA, yall lost and jealous"

pimp.gif

You can't be seriously asking this...This is no longer Drama's song, After what the stutter gang did to this it is now a Street Fam original

and BTW.

Street Fam Version > The Clipse Version.. THEN Drama's Version.

Street Fam had he best line-up... but only b/c WTK spit some serious garbage.

Tip had the best verse though. I'm da greatest in Atlanta/they be callin me Ali
pimp.gif

Jeezy had the best line. certified platinum think I'd rather make hits?/between me and you yeah I'd rather flipbricks
raw
pimp.gif

Drama's beard line up > his line up for this song.

Street Fam got this.
Originally Posted by Thousandaire

You can't be seriously asking this...This is no longer Drama's song, After what the stutter gang did to this it is now a Street Fam original

When you consider the fact that only Fab and Freck killed their verses...it's really just Fab and Freck vs. Push & Mal. Drama version not even up fordiscussion.

With that said...beyond the bells and whistles that the Street Fam gave with the punches...given the circumstances around their situation with the things theywere talking about in the song...gotta give it to the Thornton brothers.

street fam hands down

like i tell you no lie.................i dont even mind red cafe on this track

dunno about now but i knew all the words to that track. crazy spins

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

pretty much.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom