Feedback on AJ XXIII controversy from a former NIKE Basketball/Brand Jordan employee.

ehhhh, i doubt these pics are fake. again, the red/wht colorway in the pix from the other post look EXACTLY like the ones in the on-demand feature. my vote isthat the pix are real. but then again, nike may even be trying to throw their own employees (like myself) off and create hype around campus. the marketingpeople at nike and JB are geniuses so i wouldn't put it past nike to do it to their own employees, lol. if so, that would be sick (in a good way).

even from people that i have spoken to that have seen the shoe up-close and personal give the same descriptions (ie, thumbprint sole, thumgprint on the tongue,etc.).

I think it's clever to circulate fakes to throw the bootleggers off. However, when the XXIII's come out, the fakes will inevitably come out. I guessevery little bit helps.
As far as the wait. It's getting me excited just to see it as each day goes buy. I've been looking for them in this forum since July like everyoneelse.

Originally Posted by CWK

- It is entirely possible that a decoy shoe was circulated - you wouldn't believe how many undeveloped samples they have at their
The release of a decoy shoe would be so simple for most companies, but this is JB we're talking about, and that kind of deception appears tobe WAY beyond their ability. After all, this is a company that actually released a hoody that made MJ look like a space alien.

I'm not tooo dissapointed with the "leaked" pics,so for me they can only get better...I hope

King of kings is type annoying tho......

Ok, so here's how I see it. The huge pics that we saw today look exactly like the ones that came out yesterday, WHICH WERE FAKE. Work with me here.

The outside lateral part of the shoe looks EXACTLY like the first pictures we saw months ago. Exactly.

Now looking at the pics yesterday, we finally got a shot of the inner lateral view and it was nothing. It was just a plain panel with the same print on it.Nothing that would stand out or be wild. Even some of the plainest signature shoes have something going on in the inner lateral. For example, the XX1's.

My guess is that the fake companies did see that pic and produced what they thought the XX3's look like, without the view of the inner lateral. If theinner lateral is indeed that plain, then these shoes blow.

These have to be early samples or fakes. Theres way too much that's not making sense.

After all, this is a company that actually released a hoody that made MJ look like a space alien.
That's the least of JB's heinous acts. They used a person wearing fake IVs in a Melo magazine ad for Jordan, and they used fake IVs on aT-shirt. Then they have the audacity to make the "Fakes are so Bootleg" T-shirt. Maybe they should practice what they preach.

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

After all, this is a company that actually released a hoody that made MJ look like a space alien.
That's the least of JB's heinous acts. They used a person wearing fake IVs in a Melo magazine ad for Jordan, and they used fake IVs on a T-shirt. Then they have the audacity to make the "Fakes are so Bootleg" T-shirt. Maybe they should practice what they preach.

weren't they IIIs in the melo ad? the designs and concepts of JB clothing in general has fallen off though tremendously...

"Nice to know that you worked @ Nike. But what is the purpose of your post? I can't really see any feedback - just questions that you appear to beposing to yourself. Can you please clarify?" vood99-

One of the seven comments was a question. I was just sharing my knowledge and experience in attempt to be a voice of reason.

cwkjr@hotmail.com

I guess I will say u make sense...I don't think the last line of J's will actually come out looking like that..

lmao Cam u crack me up... lol...
roll.gif

-jester

the xx3 fiasco is really getting out of hand. i just hope that these leaked pics are fake and that JB has some real heat under pentagon type security.

like mj in the flu game. you know he's hurting but there's that small chance of greatness. you even look for any signs of the man at 100%... and thenbam. he drops a classic on you.

Originally Posted by CWK

Xx The KingOf -

Seriously, don't respond to my posts anymore.

On left side bar, below user's ID, there's "INTERACT".

Click it and you'll find what you're looking for.

Give you a hint. It's 2nd from bottom.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

Originally Posted by SkyLarkster

That's the least of JB's heinous acts. They used a person wearing fake IVs in a Melo magazine ad for Jordan, and they used fake IVs on a T-shirt. Then they have the audacity to make the "Fakes are so Bootleg" T-shirt. Maybe they should practice what they preach.
weren't they IIIs in the melo ad? the designs and concepts of JB clothing in general has fallen off though tremendously...

Fake IIIs you're right.

Anyway I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that JB wasn't in fact smart enough, nor cared to send out decoys to throw counterfeiters off.They just don't care anymore, and that's why we saw 30 pictures of fakes before the real thing. Authenticity is non-existent within this company.Actually now people are saying the fakes looked better because of the subtle stitching and not the Gucci-print MJ signatures.

To the post starter, thanks for your hopeful predictions but JB would never and didn't go to all that work to trick anyone for integrity's sake. Again,they don't care about the public, just the profit$.

. I'll just wait until January. All this hooplah about whether it's the real shoe or not is unnecessary. It's just a shoe. And to be honest, withthe hype around these, you guys would think they're about to blow all of Tinker's past models out of the water, but let's be honest, they probablywon't even surpass the stealth XX's on everyone's list of favorite Jordans. Time will tell people. Patience is a virtue. On Jan. 25, the day thosewhite/blue/grey pairs release, we'll see for sure. Until then, just chill. Enjoy the damn playoff 8's for heaven's sake (at least we know for surewhat those look like)

Back
Top Bottom