feeling my friends sister.........................(pics added)

Long story short I've known my homie and his sister for about 5-6 years, we've all been friends for a good min. I always been wanting to talk to his sister on the low lol, and I have a feeling she has that mutual attraction for me, but this whole time we never talked to each other in that way I guess out of mutual respect for her bro. Her bro is like one year younger than me and she is 2 years younger than me....But all these years I liked her but never tried anything, She's single now, and I kinda feel the urge to but IDK if I should and if I get the gull to do so, how would I go about doing so? Should I ask her bro first or would that be too corny? '

Sidenote: My homie is now dating and got pregnant a girl that one of our other homies use to smash back in the day in HS (and he knew it). So does that kindaa give me a right to tell he has no right to draw the line in "being messed up"? lmao

Last edited:
It's like liking a female version of your boy. Nasty *** *****. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I won't lie, Im in some situation like this. Except the sisters are twins, and my boy doesn't know. I grabbed the *** of the twin I wanna smash today as revenge for Friday. :smokin Would pipe without hesitation

i stay away from homie sisters just me

Basically. My boy and I had this discussion a couple months ago. My boy was trying to tell me it would be better if he dated my sister as opposed to a random dude. Even thought I know he's a good dide, under no circumstances are sisters fair game to me. They're off limits. Way to many variables go into dating your boys sister. At the end of the day, you're still a man.

Basically. My boy and I had this discussion a couple months ago. My boy was trying to tell me it would be better if he dated my sister as opposed to a random dude. Even thought I know he's a good dide, under no circumstances are sisters fair game to me. They're off limits. Way to many variables go into dating your boys sister. At the end of the day, you're still a man.
Did you feel offended or pissed at all when he asked u that?

You sound like you just want to smash. If that's the case, why even go there? If you aren't interested in being serious your homies sister is off limits. If you're serious you should definitely run it by him first. And you need to bring it to him the same way you would her father if you were trying to ask for her hand in marriage. Cause I know if I had a sister ain't no way in hell I would be trying to let one of my homies get on it unless he was dead serious about wifing it and even then I'd still be irked, at least for a while. And ya'll only been friends for 5 years? Yeah he might spaz on you.

I never understood the drawback with this as a man with 3 sisters and a countless other extended family sisters. Ya'll wanna smash or something? they're grown, let them do them. I let my sisters make their own mistakes. It's not like an ex.

If you really thought of him as a friend you wouldn't make a make on his sister.

Even with his blessing, it's still not okay.

There's literally billions of women in this world that is not your friends sister. Go smash them instead.

Oh and,

3p85pa.jpg

Last edited:
Bad idea unless you think the sister is the woman you want to spend the rest of your life with, which it doesn't sound like is the case.
My advice - don't do it.

I don't get it?

Sisters got da nut too.  Why not the homie.

Any dude that has a problem with who his sister is sexing has underline incest issues imo.

I just don't get why anybody would even care about what or who their sis is doing between the sheets.

Sex is like farting we all do it once and a while.

I say get it in OP, and if homie got a problem o well he's probably just jealous wierdo.

Quit posting about it and do something about it bro. If your boy has a problem thats some weird stuff. 

I'd hit, but nah I wouldn't do that, just cause it might cause problems in the future.

pics added

Good man.

You sound like you just want to smash. If that's the case, why even go there? If you aren't interested in being serious your homies sister is off limits. If you're serious you should definitely run it by him first. And you need to bring it to him the same way you would her father if you were trying to ask for her hand in marriage. Cause I know if I had a sister ain't no way in hell I would be trying to let one of my homies get on it unless he was dead serious about wifing it and even then I'd still be irked, at least for a while. And ya'll only been friends for 5 years? Yeah he might spaz on you.

This is good advice. If you really homies with dude, and if your feelings for girl are real, then there should be no reason why you wouldn't run this by him first. If he were a true bruh, this won't break your relationship. Don't be a p****, do the right thing, be mature about it.

If you just want to smash, I wouldn't recommend it. Advice to "keep it on the low" has great potential to backfire. Fast.

Last edited:
If your boy knows ur not a scumbag Steve I'm sure he would be iight
And if shortie feeling you then it ain't much ya boy can say/do

Back
Top Bottom