*** Fellas: Has a shorty ever asked YOU for YOUR number? ***

happen to me last week...me and shorty from my class was talkin outside of class...so we chit chatting...i got her smilin in stuff, then i hit her with thealright i'll see you in class next week...she hit with a stoneface and said....whats your numba...guess she figured i would ask her...%#*!% please...and italso happened alot when i used to work..the girs would say how come nobody has your number??honestly i dont even chase these girls.i like the aggresive ones

in NYC this happens a lot
NY girls FTW
i feel spoiled by it though
when i go somewhere else i 4get they're all old school.

yes

-at work by customer
-former co-workers
-at the club ...
embarassed.gif
i get call man @%%+% by my friends
laugh.gif
eek.gif

i love it when females approach me and ask me for my # especially at a club or party

What is that y'all say around here? 'Gassing'? I would never in my life 'gas' some guy up like that. He better knock me off of my damnFEET. Like, seriously. lol I'm more flirtatious when I actually like a guy... but that's about it. If I throw it and he doesn't catch, oh well.
laugh.gif

The other night I had one put her cell and home numbers and email address. I just talked to her today for the first time. No I didn't feel that way.I'll have to report later if I smash, convo was promising!

The other night I had one put her cell and home numbers and email address. I just talked to her today for the first time. No I didn't feel that way.I'll have to report later if I smash, convo was promising!

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

One of my cousins ex-girlfriend's friends asked me for my number. She's probably about 30-35, was pretty ghetto, and wasn't too nice lookin. She never called, but I wasn't upset.
I'm mad you gave her your number. lmfao
Well, we were right in front of my cousin's ex-girlfriend, so I couldn't think of how to turn her down, and I coulda just had somethin topractice on I guess.
ohwell.gif

Also, there's this bar around the corner from my job that my co-worker's go to on Friday's. So I go up there one day with them, I'm chillinwhile they sneak me cran and absolut
laugh.gif
. So this fat, as well as bi beastis askin me my age and what not. She's tellin me show hosts parties at her house and she wanted me to come. Not only is it somewhere on Kinsman (one of thehoods near me for those that don't know), but but I'm thinkin to myself what kind of friends she probably got
sick.gif
. I told her I'll think about it and what not and left about 5 minutes later.

I go up there again a few weeks later, and she has on makeup and a terrible wig. She stops me, and pulls my shoulder down and whispers in a manly monotone thatshe wants to go to the movies or somethin.
eek.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
I tell her I'm a busy guy and had to make some time for other folks before I started doing more dating
grin.gif
. She tells me she's not going to force herself on me or nothin, she justthought I was cute and whatever, so I'm just sayin "its cool" and other non-involved phrases. She starts talking to one of her friends after Imove away from her a little, and I got outta there wuick. I never been back up there again.

What is that y'all say around here? 'Gassing'? I would never in my life 'gas' some guy up like that. He better knock me off of my damn FEET. Like, seriously. lol I'm more flirtatious when I actually like a guy... but that's about it. If I throw it and he doesn't catch, oh well.
laugh.gif
you talkin like you hot miss....pics????

Yeah, usually its a "got nothing to lose" type lookin chick. But every once and a while its a real cutie. Kinda throw me for a loop sometimes.

...I'd rather do the approaching.

Originally Posted by Mdotte

What is that y'all say around here? 'Gassing'? I would never in my life 'gas' some guy up like that. He better knock me off of my damn FEET. Like, seriously. lol I'm more flirtatious when I actually like a guy... but that's about it. If I throw it and he doesn't catch, oh well.
laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with talking like I'm 'hot'. I don't run up on guys like that. It's not that serious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

all the time,I never approach a female true story!!!!it never happens until I'm in a relationship though smh

Co sign on thise

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

- How did you respond to that?
If she looks good enough I give it to her

- Did you appreciate the aggressiveness? Was it emasculating?
Yeah I usually smile...
happy.gif

- Did she bag?
If she looked good enough I gave it to her

Yeah but I think she was gay or she dampered into that world often. That was a NO, NO, NO!

i've done it more than once...most of the time a guy friend said i couldn't so i did just to prove i could...one time i think i bagged a girltho...we're still not sure what that was...cute either way...

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Enhh I've done it a few times and it's had a ~92% success rate thus far

For some reason I always end up approaching a dude who has a girl
tired.gif
Still get the math, though
grin.gif

You let him bag?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mdotte

laugh.gif

It has nothing to do with talking like I'm 'hot'. I don't run up on guys like that. It's not that serious.
laugh.gif

no pics huh
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't approach a guy or aggressively ask for a guy's number. I don't mind being the one to ask though. After some conversation (inperson/online) and I can tell his feeling me, I'll ask. I mean, I know they're not going to tell me no,
laugh.gif
. If I'm out and I'm interestedI'll give em the seductive eye to invite... if he doesn't respond oh well, I'll just take an L...

Haven't took an L yet
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom