Fellas.....Would you let a man Braid or Dred your Hair? Vol. Serious Topic

face82

Banned
Yo...
Serious question. My dude used to get his hair retwisted/dreded up by a dude at the salon and I know this one cat that said he's let a dude braid his $%@at the shop. It just made me wonder about it again cause I'm watching that Queen Latifah flick "Beauty Shop" with my girl and dude said he braidsmens hair too.

I'm not homophobic at all....but you gota draw the line somewhere. I just aint bout to let a man play in my head.

That's one line that can't be crossed...another dude is not digging in my hair...and greasing my scalp...not a option.

yall dudes go to the barbershop and let dudes virtually sit/rub their meat on ur arm and !*!*(i know yall remember that thread).. but wont let a dude braid youup?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
tho

i dont see a problem with gettin it done at a shop, but if dude comes to ur house or vice versa and u end up sittin between his legs to let him do it theres no%@!$*$% way

I was always curious about this when you see dudes on TV serving a bid on the history channel or some #### w. the fresh braids....it's like WHO is doingyour hair, son?

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

yall dudes go to the barbershop and let dudes virtually sit/rub their meat on ur arm and !*!*(i know yall remember that thread).. but wont let a dude braid you up?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
tho
Exactly. Is is the sitting between their legs part?

When i read the title I stopped thinking...

As in not a single thought entered my mind, what an experience man.

That's how insane your serious notion is.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I was always curious about this when you see dudes on TV serving a bid on the history channel or some #### w. the fresh braids....it's like WHO is doing your hair, son?

WORD!! When I go see my people in the pen dudes joints be super tight. I be like ...... ayo? And they aint got no straight back joints.....they rockin designsand %@! .

i for one, wouldn't get braids or grow my du into dreads. just not my thing.

but if i had to get it done, i guess i wouldn't mind a dude hooking me up. i've only let dudes cut my hair, so why would i go to a female to twist itup, then go to a dude to edge me up?

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

yall dudes go to the barbershop and let dudes virtually sit/rub their meat on ur arm and !*!*(i know yall remember that thread).. but wont let a dude braid you up?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
tho

Non sense.. My hands are always in front of me.. on my lap or holdin my phone .. Who really leaves there hands on the arm chairs.. just hoping your barberwould accidently " rub " on your elbow.

Back
Top Bottom