FELLOW BLACK MEN HELP, how do u get rid of razor bumps, ingrown hairs on ur head?

I got a question, I need to shave like every other day, maybe 3 days

can those Andis hold up good?

Allen, Andis holds up well, motorwise.

The blades dull out a bit but I got a real good spot to get their replacement blades for cheap.

msg me on yuku and Ill give u my aim and the info

Ive had this problem for a while, i have ingrown hairs in the back of my head and in the middle of my head. It happens because my hair is curly and the hair grows back into the follicle i believe. This is a problem ive seem black men have so i was wondering how some of u guys deal with it or have solved the problem. Thanks in advance

You have an early form of keloidalis

Acne keloidalis nuchae (AKN) refers to the occurrence of keloidlike papules and plaques on the occipital scalp and the posterior part of the neck, almostexclusively in African American men. Initially, patients usually develop a chronic folliculitis and perifolliculitis of the occipital part of the scalp and theposterior part of the neck, which heal with keloidlike lesions, sometimes with discharging sinuses. They often coalesce to form one or several large plaques,which gradually enlarge for years. The lesions are often painful and cosmetically disfiguring.

you don't want your head to end up looking like this, schedule an appointment with a dermatologist immediately!

Also tell your barbers from now on to stop using a razor on the back of your neck, it helps make the bumps on your neck

Here is a website with more on what I gave you
http://emedicine.com/derm/topic558.htm

WARNING, GRAPHIC PICTURE LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK
1266REVD1266Fig1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom