Female Assistance Vol. Bootylicious

Alright fellas, im going to need your help on this one. Im a white kid reppin Brooklyn to the fullest. Being around so many different people, I always wantedto be with an African American chick. Not like date one, but you know, do my THANG THANG (werd to Mr. Chi City). This broad from my graduating senior class inHS just imed me some hardcore evidence that she digs my swag. She saying that she wants to be with a white boy and kinda had a lil crush on me,just lil sumthinsumthin. Now I dont wanna go in with the wrong mindset and all, but after all this is a different situation on my part. Any tips on what i should expect froman African American chick. (No racist intent in any of this)

For all you pic fiends i shall post some asap

pics first, then the help comes/
wink.gif

Ya bro you know the routine. However, I cant help in this situation anyway never been with a black girl. Someday someday.

black girls are ewwy
sick.gif

white girls = right girls

JK. Nah but, do NOT, i repeat DO NOT try to "act black" [no such thing but you know what I mean] around her. Girls hate fake dudes to begin with,and when it's racially charged it's worse. There's an episode of Hell Date I can use as an example but I can't find it. Be yourself, tell her ajoke..How old are yall/you's/you people [I don't mean you people] ? Take her out..She already said she's feeling you, you're in there..so getin there. I did the black girl thing, even if I'm part black I've always dated white/latin girls just because of where I lived..but there's alot ofem out there who like something different. You're her something..I do notice they change their mind quicker about interracial dating, but that ain't areason to stop you. Is she from the city or suburbs?

Are you talkin bout what are you expecting the sex to be like?

It will be good?

Does she have DSL's??

i gotta get with a black girl too someday....first boob i ever touched was a black girl, but i was like 13, it stopped there.

Back
Top Bottom