FEMALE CELEBS WITHOUT MAKEUP

it's almost to the point where makeup is worse than excessive weave. some females cake it on so much that it's basically an actual mask. a girl that I went to high school with is into fashion/makeup and such and she posts some of her work on facebook, the transformations are so dramatic that it's almost like surgery. It's amazing yet sad at the same time; I'm sure those girls' self esteem is astronomical after they leave the session, but what happens after it wipes off? I just listened/watched beyonce's pretty hurts video and its wild how much emphasis is placed on women's appearance in this country... and it ain't changing no time soon.

Exactly. Make up used to look like actual makeup so it wasn't as common

These transformations that girls are doing nowadays are on a nother level. It takes a lot more make up to get that look.

And to these dudes asking how old I am don't worry about it sucka. I'm a grown *** man and been smashing grown 30 year old women since I was 16. I could take down your mother on the first day I meet her boy

Last edited:
it's almost to the point where makeup is worse than excessive weave. some females cake it on so much that it's basically an actual mask. a girl that I went to high school with is into fashion/makeup and such and she posts some of her work on facebook, the transformations are so dramatic that it's almost like surgery. It's amazing yet sad at the same time; I'm sure those girls' self esteem is astronomical after they leave the session, but what happens after it wipes off? I just listened/watched beyonce's pretty hurts video and its wild how much emphasis is placed on women's appearance in this country... and it ain't changing no time soon.

Exactly. Make up used to look like actual makeup so it wasn't as common

These transformations that girls are doing nowadays are on a nother level. It takes a lot more make up get that look.

And to these dudes asking how old I am don't worry about it sucka. I'm a grown *** man and been smashing grown 30 year old women since I was 16. I could take down your mother on the first day I meet her boy

:lol: This guy.

It's us guy that needs to be blamed.

Every girl always feels like they need to be prettier than the next because they think guys will leave them for another.

Us guys have it wayyyy easier than females in society.

They don't wanna be saved. Get a damn grip

roll.gif

that katy loki transformation

I was like we is this going nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom