Female Co-workers Letting it Hang Out for Spring ...

this 1 white girl in her early 40s is kinda beat but she has a nice rack...dont mind seeing her in a nice top though in the summer :lol:

where do yall work where women are out here freeing themselves for the spring/summer?

Last edited:
alright alright, lemme clear something up here.

THESE ARE JOKES. I'M NOT A RAPIST, NOR HAVE I EVER RAPED ANYONE. THE LAST 2 DAYS HAVE HAD ME VERY HORNY AT WORK AND I LOOK FORWARD TO BEING EVEN HORNIER ALL SUMMER.

I WILL MAKE LOVE TO MY WIFE TONIGHT WITH FULL CONSENT, ALBEIT DIRTY BUT 100 % CONSENSUAL.

AGAIN NT THESE ARE JOKES, NOW LETS CARRY ON ....

What be pissing me off is the finest girl I work with dont even be trying. She boo'ed up with her baby daddy and all so she just be coming to work in the lamest gear.

If she cared and dressed nicely, she'd be a full 10 easy

THESE ARE JOKES. I'M NOT A RAPIST, NOR HAVE I EVER RAPED ANYONE. THE LAST 2 DAYS HAVE HAD ME VERY HORNY AT WORK AND I LOOK FORWARD TO BEING EVEN HORNIER ALL SUMMER.

I WILL MAKE LOVE TO MY WIFE TONIGHT WITH FULL CONSENT, ALBEIT DIRTY BUT 100 % CONSENSUAL.

Who jokes about rape, though.

What be pissing me off is the finest girl I work with dont even be trying. She boo'ed up with her baby daddy and all so she just be coming to work in the lamest gear.

She ain't gotta impress nobody, Player. Especially you.

Kinda strange cause usually women dress to impress each other ("girl where did you get those shoes???"), they really dont care what we think in these types of places

bruh i was joking too... you better not be out here raping people and telling nt about it 
laugh.gif

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

actually a lot of people do it.  not saying it's right...just saying.

Kinda strange cause usually women dress to impress each other ("girl where did you get those shoes???"), they really dont care what we think in these types of places
the lies you tell...

if you don't think women feed off of thirsty simps hollering at them you is a lie. 

people joke about anything , rape , abortion, murder, molestation , anything. gotta laugh at life to enjoy it. different tea in different cups i guess ....

She ain't gotta impress nobody, Player. Especially you.

Lol I know I know

She just that type of chick who don't even care to impress other chicks, at Least at work. I've seen her dressed up on IG tho

Back
Top Bottom