Female NT opinion... guys also feel free to chime in.

cosign with Danz and Kim..thats a good point

ambition...With my current, I was already attracted to him and his personality initially.
Then he expressed his dreams of becoming a lawyer
pimp.gif
thats big points

Dope boy ambitions..#weoffthat

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

My V6 has more horse power than homeboys buss pass so I'm content.

I will try my social experiment this week, and post results. Thanks for tips
Dude. No one cares about your car. Girls don't, guys don't, no one does. You're looking at "game" so objectively andmaterialistically.

I swear NT has brainwashed dudes into believing material worth is the most important thing in life.

Originally Posted by D723

Dude. No one cares about your car. Girls don't, guys don't, no one does. You're looking at "game" so objectively and materialistically.

I swear NT has brainwashed dudes into believing material worth is the most important thing in life.
Thus why I said he was lost.

I have ambition and am working towards my goals...

i just meet the wrong females. I'm thinking about messing with only older women. I think too advanced for girls my age anyway.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

Originally Posted by D723

Dude. No one cares about your car. Girls don't, guys don't, no one does. You're looking at "game" so objectively and materialistically.

Thus why I said he was lost.
Please understand I am very well aware of this. I mentioned NUMEROUS times that my ambitions had nothing to do with my material worth or my car.In the eyes of a typical plebe, yes, they are of higher worth but I'm not basing anything on them. "Most women" are so flooded with douchebaggery that they don't know the difference anymore.

"I'm" not looking at game objectively, I'm taking both into full account, because my shining personality, strong wit, confidence, and senseof humor have taken me no where. A female won't spot these attributes at a glance.

Back
Top Bottom